Eighty Nine-

Finding out they had put me on suicide watch, I didn't let it show that I was angry. Max had gone back to Paris and Louis stayed with me. Picking up my phone, I had hundreds of missed calls and text messages, ignoring them all, I called Susie.

"Hey honey," she exclaimed.

"Can you come back?" I sighed, looking around the living room.

"What's wrong?"

"I need to somehow go back again and fix the mess I made."

"You can't."

"What do you mean? There's gotta be another way. Dad said you'd help me."

"When'd he say that?" she asked skeptically.

"It's a long story. Can you just get here?" I snapped.

"Fine. Hold on."

"You have no idea."
-------------------------------------
Susie finally arrived and sat down next to me on the couch, catching her breath.

"Is this your boyfriend?" she asked, pointing to Louis sitting on my left side.

"No, just a friend. He's helping me out."

"What happened, love? You look a little pale."

"I tried to drown myse-"

"Neely why would you do such a th-"

"Let me finish."

"Okay," she sighed.

"I tried to drown myself. When I did, I saw this vision. I don't know what else to call it. I was at a funeral and dad showed up. He told me that you would help me fix this."

"What exactly did you see?"

"I was at a funeral. I saw a lot of people."

"This isn't good," she replied quietly.

"Why isn't it good?" I was frantic now.

"You wanted a way to go back, right?"

"Yeah. How the hell is that a bad thing?"

"You seeing that vision means you could possibly go back again."

"That's great! Let's d-"

"There's always conditions," she interrupted.

"What kind of conditions?"

"Magic is a funny thing. Most don't believe in it, but those that do know just how tricky it can be."

"What do I have to do?"

"It's only been done one other time."

"Did it work?" I scoffed, wishing she'd just get to the point.

"It did, but as I mentioned earlier, there were conditions." Watching as she reached into her aged leather duffle bag, I was buzzing with anticipation.

"What are all those?" She held something that looked like a stack of journals that had been through everything imaginable. The pages worn and crumpled, filled with God knows what.

"These were journals kept by the men in our family. I even have your dad's."

"What do they say?"

"Mostly what life was like, but each of them mentions every time they were yanked back. The only time someone's ever gone back twice was mentioned in Grandpa's journal. Uncle Jeremy did it and it cost more than he gained."

"What happened?"

"I don't know if I should tell you."

"Just tell me," I snapped.

"Somebody had to die."

Thank you all so much for the comments and votes as well as reads. You guys are awesome. I will be stopping this story at 100 chapters, but fret not my babies. There will be a sequel.

Much love.xx