Ninety One-

A wide, deep smile spread across his face and he leaned toward me.

"What do you wanna do today?" I asked, playing with his hair.

"You," he laughed.

"I think you'll have to wait on that."

"What if we go out?"

"It's too cold."

"Even if we went out for coffee?"

"You know how easily I get cold," I reminded him.

"Yeah, yeah. How about we play a game?" he suggested.

"What game?"

"I don't know. Scrabble?"

"That's boring."

"We could do strip scrabble."

"That sounds as fun as stepping on a horse shoe."

"I love you," he gushed, placing kisses along my jaw and neck.

"Stop," I giggled.

"Doth protest?" he teased, putting on a British accent.

"I doth. Thou not want to kiss the fair prince at this time."

"What would thou fancy doing?"

"I wanna shower," I laughed as he ran his thumb over my hip.

"Perfect. Let's conserve water," he grinned.

"No, Mr. horn dog. I wanna shower by myself."

"Okay, okay. I guess I'll just chill here with my blue friends."

"I don't think they've dropped yet." Letting out a loud laugh, his grip around me tightened. His hands attacked my sides and I burst into a fit of giggles.

"I'm gonna pee on you," I gasped, my stomach beginning to hurt from laughing so much.

"You're so funny," he laughed, continuing to tickle my sides before slightly lifting up my shirt and blowing against my stomach.

"St-op." My laughter was coming out silent now as he sat up, straddling my waist.

"I'll give you a break this time, but you're not getting away that easy."

I finally calmed down enough to speak properly, "What's my punishment?"

A grin spread across his face and I fought off my blush. Looking down at me, his hand cupped my cheek before his fingers moved to my lips. Lightly kissing his fingertips, I took one in my mouth and looked up at him. His jaw went slightly slack and I felt him begin to harden against me.

"Holy shit, that's so deep," he sighed, his breathing picking up.

"As I asked," I smirked, "What is my punishment?"

"Give me a kiss," he leaned down and I kept my mouth closed. "C'mon." I shook my head, turning away slightly every time he got close.

"C'mon, baby girl. Give me a kiss," he murmured, his breath fanning against my jaw.

"Make me," I whispered, finally looking at him; his pupils almost covering his iris.

Thank you so much for almost 70K. This is massive. This is kind of a filler and then the next chapters are going to dive into some good stuff. Again, I couldn't do this without you guys and happpilyharry . Literally, go follow her. She's amazing and brilliant. Go show her some love. You guys are awesome and please continue to comment, vote, share, etc. Let's get this story out as widely as we can.

Much love.xx