One Hundred and Three

Griffin's POV:
I took a deep breath as I pulled on my black slacks. I would finally be seeing her up close tonight. Harry had invited me tonight and I jumped at the chance.

When I finally arrived at the restaurant, people and music were buzzing about. I could feel the high energy, I could feel her. Walking inside, I immediately spotted her. Standing there, her head flung back in laughter, her dress a brighter red than the sangria in her hand. Harry's arm around her waist, my longing to be his arm growing.

"Griffin!" Harry exclaimed, his smile widening, waving me over. I felt like I was floating toward them.

"Hey," I smiled, our hands shaking.

"This is my girlfriend, Neely. Neely, this is Griffin, one of my best mates." I knew all too well who she was.

"Hi," she said coyly, shaking my hand. She was touching me. Me. Something I'd only dreamt of for as long as I'd been watching her. "It's nice to meet you. You look familiar. I think I've seen you before."

My eyes widened and I cleared my throat. Fuck. "I have one of those faces." We broke into a chuckle and I saw Harry's hand squeeze her side, a blush creeping across her perfect cheek bones. As the night went on, the drinks got darker with the sky and I couldn't help but to stare at her up close. She was absolutely stunning.

A long, up turned nose. A laugh that would make butterflies have butterflies. She was as beautiful as her long, knobby, piano fingers which I wanted nothing more than to be laced with mine. We talked a lot. Her likes, dislikes, meager things I already knew from Harry spewing them off every chance he got to talk about her.

Tonight I was really sitting here with her. I had eaten, laughed, and even bumped knees with her under the table at one point. I got to see the way her mouth curved laughing at me. Me. Everything was smooth and more natural than I had expected. Little did she know just how much of her I'd really seen.

Harry's POV:
Neely sitting next to me, my smile didn't fade. She'd chosen my favorite thing on her second to my clothes and her skinny jeans. The dress hugged her in all the right ways and I was smitten. The alcohol and food had gotten to me. Swirling in my thoughts as well as my stomach. Neely's hand hadn't left my thigh since we sat down and I felt her squeeze it as she laughed.

"Babe," I giggled, her fingernails scraping against my thigh. "When we get back to the hotel, I'm gonna tickle you and give you little kisses."

"No," she guffawed. "No. You can't."

"And why not?"

"Because I'm a pretty, pretty princess."

"You are. My princess."

"I'm Queen Sasquatch. Thou canst tickle thee."

"You're shit at Shakespeare," I laughed, kissing her cheek.

"I'm not shit at sucking you off, am I?" she grinned quietly, moving her hand higher.

"One of the many things you're good at." I cleared my throat as she placed a small kiss on my jaw and leaned into my ear.

"It'd be an honor to have you tickle me." We broke out into laughter, her forehead resting against my shoulder. I kissed her hair, trying to catch my breath.

"I think we're gonna head out," I sighed, looking to Griffin. "You good, mate?"

"Yeah," he nodded.

"Will you stay here with her? I have to wee."

He chuckled, "Sure man."

"Thanks." I kissed Neely one more time before standing and slowly making my way to the bathroom. I closed my eyes, leaning my forehead against the cool tile as I peed. Finishing up and walking to wash my hands, I took off my rings and placed them on the counter.

"Damn, I look tired," I sighed, looking in the mirror. There were slight bags under my eyes along with a bloodshot tint invading the white that surrounded my pupils. Sighing, I grabbed a paper towel, drying my hands before tossing it in the bin and walking back out.

The table was empty. Neely and Griffin were gone, and I looked around, something in the back of my mind making me worry.

"Did you see where Neely went?" I asked Alex as he wiped down the bar.

"I think she went outside with some guy to smoke," he shrugged.

"Thanks." Walking out the front door, the cool night air surrounded me and I looked from left to right before hearing Neely's voice.

Neely's POV:
Watching Harry go, I bit my lip at the way his ass looked in his black pants. Damn he was perfect.

"Do you smoke?" Griffin asked.

"Used to," I shrugged, "Only when I drank."

"Do you wanna go smoke now?"

"Why not?" I stood, gaining my balance and trying to find my purse, I followed behind Griffin outside into the warm air. The breeze softly blew as we walked around the corner and he pulled a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket.

"Newport? Really?" I scoffed, trying not to judge.

"What do you smoke?"

"Anything but that shit. Camel mostly. "

"You're shit out of luck, girl," he replied, his accent changing.

"You're from England, right?" I asked.

"Yeah."

I paused, a wave of concern rolling through me, "What part?"

"London," he shrugged. "Why?" I knew something about him was fishy as fuck.

"When you said I was shit out of luck, you had an American accent. How'd it change so fast if you're from London?"

Hey guys!! It's short, but the next chapter is gonna be craaaaaaaaaazy..

Thank you so much for 90k. this is massively massive and I can't thank y'all enough. It's going to turn up a little bit. Get ready. Keep commenting, voting, sharing and loving this story!!!! Tell me what y'all think is gonna happen!!

Much love to you all. xx