Twenty-

Songs: All comes down- Kodaline
Fire - Gavin DeGraw
Neely's POV:

"Alright," Harry sighed. "Times up. Who wants to share?" Everyone looked around the room, coming to a silent consensus that no one wanted to share.

"Neely!" he exclaimed. "Come on down." This was a new low, even for him. Clearing my throat and standing, my heels clicked against the floor, echoing throughout the room.

"Mines long," I snapped, giving him a look that if it could've killed, he'd have been dead on the floor.

"That's fine," he smiled, almost how I would imagine lucifer did before he fell from heaven.

"He was like a lightening strike in sand, only he struck the same place more than twice. He didn't know about her insecurities, no one did. She kept the ones that she had true trouble with under lock and key like buried treasure, only she wanted these to remain buried with no X to mark the spot. She put on a show for the world, act after act, intermissions a rarity. She looked like the Appalachian Mountains. Strong, and solid as a rock, never wavering no matter how bad the storm. However, this storm, she had not expected," tears filled the corners of my eyes and I swallowed slowly.

"It was no mere flash flood, tornado, or hurricane, no, this storm was one so rare, an anomaly. He rolled into her life, loud and frightening like a rumble of thunder, only he had brought his own lightening with him. At first, she didn't waver, but after the grey clouds cleared, it seemed she had worn down to a mere pile of rock and soil.

There was only one problem neither she nor him realized, mountains weren't made to be moved. And he was moving her." I was officially crying in front of my classmates. Damn it. Damn it to hell. Why did he have to torture me like this?

"Neither of them knew the direction, but all she knew was that she was moving. Kicking and screaming, but moving. The storm seemed to have no idea the effect he had on the mountain. His lightening continuously striking her weakest points, barren spots where it seemed no trees could grow, until one day, the storm brought on rain and the mountain found trees beginning to slowly sprout in the places she'd kept barren intentionally, not wanting to plant anymore feelings for the storm, but inevitably, trees began to sprout and the mountain began to slowly heal. Craving the storm's rain to make her whole once again," I finished, clearing my throat, leaving the journal on the podium and walking into the hallway. Fighting the urge to scream, I leaned against the lockers, taking a few deep breaths.

Walking into the bathroom, I composed myself as best I could and made my way back to the classroom. Heather stood at the front of the class, just having finished reading hers as I walked back to my seat and sat down. Putting my head down on the desk, I could feel my nails digging into my arm. Feeling something else soon poking my elbow, I knew it was my journal and didn't lift my head. I had began to cry again, no matter how hard I tried to fight it off. It seemed lately, I cried at the smallest things.

"For the last five minutes," Harry announced. "You guys can just chill." Hearing his footsteps get closer to me, he leaned next to my ear, his warm breath washing over me.

"Come see me after class," his voice was low, his accent enchanting and alluring me to pull my head up to look at him. I stayed with my head on the desk and tried to sniffle as quietly as I could. The bell finally rang and I stayed in the same position, not moving a muscle. Hearing the others file out of the classroom, I heard the door close and let out a strangled sob.

Feeling Harry's hands lightly grip my arms, I jumped away, back in the desk.

"Don't touch me," I snapped, tears running down my cheeks as I angrily looked up at him.