Twenty Four-

Top right kills me because dimples and grin. I also fucking love his nose. It's so cute and yeah. I'm weird get use to it. You guys continue to amaze me so much. Last night I was at 5.66k and today I'm over 7k . Y'all are truly amazing and I can't thank y'all enough. I have a basketball tournament today... Ugh. It's freaking far away and if we win all three of our games, we have a game at 8:30 AT NIGHT ON NEW YEARS EVE. #skrrrrrt Mama's got a party to go to. This chapter is dedicated to My Uncle Brian who died in July. You'll read more about him later.
Enjoy!!!

Neely's POV:

It took everything in me not to cry harder than I was. The letter was resting on my leg, and I was crying. I probably looked hideous, but Harry was still smiling at me, so I guess that was a good sign. I was speechless. I literally could find no words to say that could even begin to describe what I was feeling.

"Are you okay?" Harry chuckled and I took a deep breath.

"I'm speechless," I laughed, looking down at my hands.

"Aw, c'mere babe," he beamed, pulling me toward him for a hug. I sank into his warm chest and he kissed my forehead. "You deserve the best that life has to offer you." Wiping at my eyes, I kissed his cheek and stood from his bed.

"Does life want to offer me someone to make breakfast?" I teased.

"I think life can do that," he grinned, getting up from the bed and picking me up over his shoulder.

"Harry," I groaned. "You better not drop me."

"I've got you, babe."

"Now is not the time for a song." I clutched to his back as we walked down the stairs. Putting me down on my feet, he began to tickle me. Running in the kitchen, I couldn't help but giggle as he chased me around, finally pinning me against the wall.

"Can I not just have you for breakfast?" he breathed.

"I need energy unlike some people who are energizer batteries that just keep going." Feeling his hands attack my sides again, I burst into a fit of giggles before hearing Louis's footsteps coming through the foyer.

"Harry," he sighed. "She does have a d-" Harry let go of me and lunged for him, putting his hand over his mouth.

"What, Louis?" I asked, peeking my head around Harry's shoulder.

"Nothing," he smiled politely. "I have your present. Well, presents."

"Louis, really, you nor Harry had to get me anything. You two have already spoiled me enough."

"Nonsense. You're my friend and his-" he stopped, trying to think of a word. "You're with him so why should we not spoil you?"

"Thank you, Louis. That was really sweet of you to get me something."

"I'll go get them if you'll get Betty Crocker over here to make some breakfast," he teased, walking back toward the foyer. Watching Harry pull bacon, eggs, and various other items from the fridge, my stomach grumbled at the thought of him making pancakes.

"Are you making pancakes?" I smiled widely.

"Red velvet," he beamed.

"My mom used to make those for me on my birthday," I slightly smiled.

"I can make something else. I didn't realize."

"Harry, it's fine. It's almost like she's still here with me. It's nice." Seeing a wide, comforting smile spread across his face, I saw Louis out of the corner of my eye and my jaw went slack.