Forty Three-

Pic is the house (the back, lol)!!! Double update bc I'm amazing. Lol jk y'all are.

Neely's POV:

Walking out of the kitchen, I followed Olivia toward what seemed to be a library. There were shelves lined with hundreds, maybe a thousand books and I figured out where Harry's love of writing and reading came from.

"Sit, sit, love. Let's chat by the fire," she grinned, plopping down on the couch and patting the cushion next to her.

"Okay," I babbled, rolling my eyes at how starstruck I was.

"So, how long have you and my best friend been dating?"

"A few months."

"How'd you meet? I bet it was a super cute story, I love those."

"Um, it was kind of cute," I shrugged.

"Spill," she urged, patting my knee. "I want to know all about it."

"We met at Starbucks," I lied. "Our names sound so similar and the barista called our Harry, but I thought he said Neely, so we both go up there and reach for the drink and our hands touch. I of course, felt so stupid because I had gone for his drink, but for some strange reason, he thought I was cute and we sat down together. We talked and laughed for ages, and then he asked me out right there. I was shocked."

"That's adorable!" she squealed. "You two are very cute together. I'm so happy he's found another girl after that wretched bitch of a woman, Elizabeth."

"Yeah. What she did was awful," I agreed, feeling slightly annoyed at what she did, even after all these months of knowing about it.

"Awful girl, really. I told him she was no good, but he was young and blinded by his version of love," she said, taking a sip of her wine.

"Aren't y'all the same age?" I laughed.

"I'm 23. I'll be 24 in December," she chuckled.

"When in December?"

"28th. What a shit card I got, my birthday and Christmas presents get combined all the bloody time. Drives me mad."

"My brother's is the 26th, and a friend of mine is the 24th."

"Are you talking about Louis?" she gasped.

"Yeah," I laughed.

"Oh Louis is fabulous. He'll be your best friend forever. Trust me."

"He's great." Taking a sip of wine, I sighed, a small silence filling the room.

"Do you like The Way Back?" Olivia asked and I thought I was going to have a stroke.

"I do," I nodded, trying not to fangirl.

"Have you heard their new album?

"I have."

"Stockholm Syndrome, No Control and Girl Almighty give me life," she laughed.

"Oh my god, yes. Night Changes, 18, and Ready To Run kill me on the inside. Act My Age is like, my turn up song." We both laughed excitedly.

"I love Fool's Gold. Harvey's voice is spectacular. Zach kills me in Girl Almighty when he says am I the only believer? For the second time and goes high, I literally die on the inside. They're all great guys."

"I walk around school singing all of their songs. I've only seen them in concert once and am so upset they're not coming back to Atlanta this year," I groaned.

"Oh darling,you, Harry and I will have to go. I hang out with them all the time back in Los Angeles. I'm going to see them in Australia in February and Chicago in August if you lot wanna tag along. I'm going to Coachella and Music Midtown, too. It'd be so fun to have a girlfriend to go with who isn't a snotty bitch about everything. I'm telling you, some models drive me mad." I couldn't believe her words. Going to music festivals with her, seeing my idols with her. She was literally as much Jesus as Zach was.

"I don't think I can go in February, because of school, but August, oh my God, yes. I'm literally dying right now. I love you and the boys so much and just the fact that you hang out with them kills me," I gushed.

"Darling, I promise, they're all normal guys. Harvey, Zach, Lachlan, Nate, and Levi are all great. I can't wait for you to meet them. You'll have to come visit me in Los Angeles sometime when Harvey and Lachlan are in town," she smiled. "Shit." Hachlan was real. I fucking knew it.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"I'm not really supposed to say anything," she sighed.

"I can keep my mouth shut." I was literally about to fucking kill over.

"Well, everyone speculates that Harvey and Lachlan are together... and they are. But you have to swear on your life not to tell anyone. Their management would have my hide if they found out I told," she pleaded.

"Your secret is safe with me. I'm just happy to know that they really are together. They deserve it. I've always wanted someone to look at me the way they look at each other," I blushed.

"You look at Harry the same way I've seen Harvey dote on Lachlan. You're in love with him, babe."

"I am," I sighed. "Hopelessly."

Thank you so much for all the reads. Don't hate me about name changes lmfao. Tey were necessary.

Much love and always stay Larry af.