Seventy Nine-

Harry's POV:

"Yeah, and school killed curiosity. Can I tell you a story?" she sighed, sitting down on the edge of my desk and I swallowed thickly. Should I tell her I already know? What if she tells me a different story? Should I tell her how much I want to be with her?

I sigh, "Sure."

"I'm not really sure how to begin-" she started, looking down at her hands. As she spoke, her lips moved faster and faster until she was finally done and looked at me with wide eyes.

"I can understand how you don't believe me but-"

"I believe you," I interrupted.

"Y-you do?" She visibly calmed.

"I heard the whole story when you and Louis were talking."

"So you believe me?"

"I just said that, didn't I?" I laughed.

"I'm just shocked. I didn't think you would. I know it sounds crazy."

"I feel this strange attraction toward you. Almost like I need to protect you," I looked down at my hands, slightly embarassed. "I'm gonna take some time to adjust, but I think I can do it. We've got to be careful."

"We will be. We we're." I looked back up at her, seeing a smile across her face I had never seen before.

"It's gonna take some time, but I think we can do this." My hands were shaky, knees weak, and I could barely stay upright.

"I'll see you at conditioning," she blushed a bright red before walking out of the room, leaving me sitting there, smiling like an idiot.

-----------------------------

Watching as they stretched, I couldn't seem to take my eyes off of Neely. Her long, toned, tan legs gleaming with sweat along with her arms and neck. Beads slowly, almost teasingly rolling down her elegant swan like neck, touching all the places I blushed thinking about.

Even the way she ran was sexy. The muscles in her legs, her chest heaving up and down. Lifting the bottom of her shirt and wiping at her mouth, I blushed at the sight of her toned stomach and turned back to Liam to talk. Partnering up with her to do abs, I tried not to focus on the pants and moans she let out as she struggled to do the sit-ups.

Conditioning eventually ended, the girls drenched in sweat as we huddled together and yelled our chant before disbanding and I sighed with relief. Clearing my throat as I gathered my things, I made my way out of the gym and toward my car.

"I'm going to a friends house. Do you want me to stay there or come back late?" she asked, her hair disheveled as she put it back up into a ponytail. I tried not to show my disappointment.

"Come back whenever you want, but please be careful. Is someone picking you up or do you need a ride there?" Seeing a car pull into the parking lot, she put her stuff stuff in the back of my car and walked toward the other one.

"Bye," she smiled and quickly got inside. Driving home, all I could do was worry about her. What was going on?

Neely's POV:

I felt bad, watching Harry get in his car as we drove away, but I needed a distraction. From what, I wasn't sure but I needed one. There was a silence between us as Colby drove toward his house and I sighed, wishing I would've stayed. No, I needed to have fun, but I had to be careful. Pulling in the driveway, we both got out and walked inside. Hearing Grace upstairs getting ready, I followed Colby up the stair case and walked into Grace's room, closing the door behind me.