One Hundred and Four

Harry's POV
Walking out the front door, the cool night air surrounded me and I looked from left to right before hearing Neely's voice.

"You're from England, right?" she asked

"Yeah."

"What part?"

"London," he replied. "Why?" He wasn't from London. He was from Essex.

"When you said I was shit out of luck, you had an American accent. How'd it change so fast if you're from London?"

"Neely," I said, turning the corner. They both looked at me and Griffin took a step away from her.

"Hey babe," she grinned, grabbing my hand tightly.

"It was good to see you, man. Have a good night."

"You too," Griffin smiled, finishing his cigarette and Neely's grip on my hand loosened as we walked away. Getting back to the hotel, she couldn't stop giggling.

"You okay?" I asked as we got into the elevator and she began placing kisses on my jaw and neck.

"I will be once we get back in the room," she grinned, her hand pressing to my cheek.
---------------------------
"Griffin kinda creeps me out," Neely said quietly, her fingers trailing against my chest. We'd had our fun, and now we were laying here, our breathing returning to normal and my fingers running through her soft hair.

"I thought it was a little creepy that he was so close to you."

"He's from London, right?"

"Essex."

"Well, he said he was from London and then he somehow had an American accent. Are you sure he's from Essex?"

"He's always been a little peculiar, but he's one of my best mates. He's from Essex, babe. He's an actor, so maybe he was just messing with you."

"I don't know. I'm not too sure. I don't care for him," she cleared her throat, and we continued to talk until she'd finally fallen asleep.

I needed to be quiet with her. My fingertips tracing love songs on her skin, my eyes creating poetry with hers.*got this off tumblr* I had come to discover her like Christopher Columbus had the world. When we kissed, it was like her lips were air and I couldn't breathe. I was stealing the air I desperately craved. She was nothing but trouble with her perfect, wine stained lips but it was the best kind of trouble to get into.

She could command a room and numb me with the touch of her hand and that's exactly what she'd done since day one. When I was around her or even thought her name, it made me feel like the night before Christmas. I loved that she didn't care what people thought. She was wild and free and she was bright and I was unable to see how every man in the world wasn't in love with her. I knew I was the luckiest man on the planet. I knew what it was like to make a laugh grace her lips and have her curl into me on a lazy Sunday morning. I knew what it was like to see her get ready in the mornings.

I got to see her vulnerable moments. The ones no one realizes make people more beautiful than what they're wearing or the amount of makeup they have on. I was searching for a stream of light and found the entire sun.

Neely's POV:
Over the next few weeks, things were moving right along. Harry and I were doing good, I was playing basketball, everything was right with the world.

Until it wasn't.

Harry and I got into a fight I had a sixth sense we wouldn't recover from. And we didn't. There's a reason they call men big dumb men and women big dumb women. That's what we were both doing. He wanted to be around me too much when I had other things to do and it exploded like a volcano. Griffin and I had become closer, Louis kept a careful eye on us and in the end he was there to save my life.

Long story short, Griffin was crazy. I pulled myself back together as usual to make it through the rest of college and walked across the stage with my head held high. Here I was, heading to a restaurant opening with Max in Washington, D.C. and tonight was a night to impress. Everyone who was anyone was going to be here and it was the most anticipated restaurant opening of the year.

"You almost ready, honey?" Max asked through the door.

"Almost," I laughed, walking to open it. "I've gotta grab my jacket and shoes."

"Stilettos? Really? You're gonna be taller than-" he stopped, smiling.

"Than everyone there? Yeah, I know. If I'm gonna be this tall, might as well be fabulous." Pulling them on, I wrapped my scarf around my neck and my jacket over my shoulders before we walked out the door.

"It gets so cold here so early in the season," I sighed as we got in the burgundy taxi.

"That's why I said to bring a jacket," he chuckled. "Are you excited?"

"I am. I think it's gonna be fun." Pulling through the heavy Friday night traffic, we finally came to a stop in front of the restaurant and got out.

"This is gonna be so amazing." Photographers lined the outside, flashes going off in every direction as people arrived and I couldn't help but smile as we walked inside. Music was playing quietly and the dim lighting accentuated the stemware and white table cloths. Laughter, smiles, and conversation filled the empty air space and I took a deep breath before walking toward the bar, clearing my throat.

"What can I get for you?" the bartender smiled.

"Can I have Jack on the rocks please?"

"You got it." He moved around and I sighed looking around at all the people.

"Here you go, do you have a tab?"

"Put it on mine, Derek," a familiar voice said and I swear my heart stopped.

"Do you know her, Mr.Styles?" he asked, looking at me with hesitance.

"Quite well actually." I kept my back facing him and took a long sip of my drink.

This was going to be a hell of a night.

Hey guys! Thank you so much for 95 k!!!! That's massive and you guys deserve a massive thank you! This story has been incredible to write and I thank you all so much for reading.

However, the next chapter or two will be the end. Don't fret! I have other stories that I hope you'll like just as much as this one. Thank you all so much for the comments, votes, and everything you've done/will do/are doing to support this story. I also want to thank the boys and their mums.

Without them, I would've never had a story his successful. Harry Liam, Louis, Niall, you're all such lovely boys and I thank you for being as great as you are. To their mums, you have wonderful boys. Thank you so much for lending them to the world.

I love you all and the next chapter or so is going to be crazy!!!

Much love.