Eighteen-

Pic is what Neely looks like even though she thinks she's fat. It'll add to the story, stay tuned.
Song: Bad Blood- Taylor Swift
Blank space- Taylor Swift
Act My Age- One Direction
I lived- One Republic

Neely's POV:
We literally ran for the entire hour. Harry yelling at us, only letting us stop one more time for a thirty second water break. Biting the inside of my cheek to keep from lashing out at him, we huddled in the middle of the court and dispersed after Dana yelled our usual chant.

Storming out of the gym, I stood against the wall, waiting for him to come out. Following him to the car and getting in, trying to catch my breath we sped back toward his house. Quietly going inside, I stomped up the stairs, slamming the bathroom door behind me and starting the shower. Fighting off tears at the realization I cried way too much, I forced myself not to cry. Getting out, I wrapped a clean towel around me and walked into the hallway. Knocking on Louis' door, he opened it with a smile.

"What's up, love?"

"Can I raid your closet?"

"You and Harry okay?"

"Not exactly," I sighed as he opened his door, letting me in and closing it behind me.

"Did you do what I told you to do?" he asked.

"Not exactly, but that's not why we're fighting."

"Why are you fighting?"

"This morning, we were playing around in the bathroom and kissing and stuff and everything was good. We were in the kitchen and he asked me if I wanted breakfast, I said no and he kept pushing me to eat."

"What's the problem with that?"

"I'm fat and gross. Anything I eat, I gain a gazillion pounds."

"Neely, I think you need to look in the mirror, lovely. You're not fat. If anything, you might need to gain some weight."

"Louis, I don't need this right now. I just need some clothes and advice." And a drink.

"Alright, you have a normal bra with you, right?" I nodded. "Okay, I'll have to go into my girly part of my closet, and this shit is expensive,so I've gotta get it back. I'll be nice and let you keep those leggings." Laughing slightly as he disappeared into his closet and re-emerged a few minutes later, I was stunned.

"This is Yves Saint Laurent actually from Paris and these pants are Chanel. Guard them with your life." Handing me a black blazer with white collar trim and a black shirt with YSL down the middle in white along with the black pants, I smiled. The most designer thing I had at home had a Nike check in it.

"Louis, this is amazing. I have a pair of Louboutin's to go with this. You're amazing." If I was at home, I would've probably just thrown my hair in a bun, pulled on sweatpants and rocked no makeup, but now I had someone to impress.

"I better be," he laughed. "That's a five thousand dollar outfit. as for advice with Harry, I have to agree with him. Please promise me you'll eat something before you go to school."

"Fine," I groaned, not saying what I'd eat.

"You have to eat something good," he said. Damn.

"I will." Kissing his cheek as I stood, I walked back into the hallway, and let out a shaky breath before walking into Harry's room. Standing in the bathroom, shaving cream on his face, black dress pants at his waist, I gave a quick glance before turning away and grabbing the bra and underwear I'd worn to Collin's party. Standing up and shaking out my damp hair as I put on deodorant, I walked into the bathroom, grabbing my makeup off the counter and padding back toward the hallway and into the other bathroom.

Starting on my hair, I actually semi- curled it, turning into a jumbled mess that surprisingly worked. Walking back into Harry's room, I pulled on the outfit and the t-shirt was soft against my skin, leggings fit perfectly, albeit being short, it looked super cute. Pulling on my heels, I walked back to Louis' room and knocked excitedly.

"Here, bring them back, they're my sisters," he sighed with a smile, handing me a pair of earrings and a ring to wear.

"You're the real MVP," I laughed, sticking the diamond hoops in my ear and the large ring on my finger. Putting music on, I hummed with Taylor Swift as she belted out another breakup song. Starting on my makeup, I could feel Harry's eyes on me as he walked out into the hallway and tried not to step on Bruce. Finishing with my lipstick, I picked up my phone to check the time, 7:49. Perfect. Dancing a little as One Republic played, I sighed and straightened my outfit before getting close to the mirror making sure my eyeliner wasn't smudged.

Singing along, I turned the light out, walking into the hallway, and making my way downstairs. Pulling a bottle of water from the fridge, and a bagel from on top, I quickly heated it and spread as little cream cheese as I could before taking a crispy bite. Taking a few more bottles of water out of the fridge, I grabbed my backpack from the living room and tossed them inside. My heels clicked against the hardwood flooring as I paced at ate the bagel, eventually opening the yogurt Harry and I had previously fought about and eating it. It was really good, damn him.

Hey guys! Thank you so much for almost 2 thousand reads in such a short time period. It really means the world that you like this story so much. Hopefully, I've humanized Neely a little bit more and some of y'all can relate to her with whatever aspect in her life she's having. Much love. xx