Twenty Seven-

Neely's POV:

"How did you organize all this?" I gasped as I saw all of my brothers, and a few other people sitting at the long table.

"I have my ways," Harry grinned. "Happy birthday, babe." Walking in the wine room, I practically ran into Peter, John, Mark, Alex, and Sam's arms.

"Hey Neels," Peter chuckled. "We brought some friends with us." Seeing an almost modelesque woman standing next to him, she smiled at me.

"You must be Neely," she beamed. "It's so nice to finally meet you. Peter has told me so much about you. I'm Genevieve."

"It's nice to meet you too, glad you could join us for my birthday." Hugging everyone else and smiling widely as Louis sat on one side of me and Harry on the other, I was utterly shocked.

"So, Harry," Max smiled, taking a sip of wine. "How do you know Neely?" It was almost as if he knew something.

"Grace introduced us," he lied smoothly.

"Ah, Grace. And how old are you?" This was getting really awkward really fast.

"19."

"You look older than 19. What are they feeding you kids these days? You're aware Neely is only 17, correct?"

"Uncle Max," Sam interrupted. "How's work?" Sighing in relief as the rapid fire questioning stopped, I felt Harry's warm hand squeeze my leg.

"It's okay," he mouthed with a small smile. I tightly laced my fingers between his and squeezed his hand nervously.

Ordering dinner, things seemed to calm down.

"Harry?" Max smiled.

"Yes?"

"Come smoke a cigar with me." I knew what that was code for. They were going to talk. Feeling like a deer in headlights as the two got up and walked toward the bar, I nervously looked down at my plate and finished eating. I was a nervous wreck until the two waltzed back in, both smiling and we moved onto dessert. Blushing as Happy Birthday was sang, I looked at Harry and rolled my eyes. Smiling at the cake in front of me, I gave a few photo ops before trying to think of a wish.

"Make a wish," Harry urged with a wide smile, holding his phone up.

I wish I could go back and never have sex with Colby, do anything with Harry, and Harry would be my first.

Blowing out the candles, everyone clapped and I slightly chuckled. It was a wish I knew wouldn't come true, but it didn't hurt to wish.

"What'd you wish for?" Louis grinned.

"I can't tell you or it won't come true," I laughed. It wouldn't come true anyway, but a slight part of me wished it would. slicing the cake, we passed it around the table and I ordered a decaf cup of coffee. Waiting until Max went to the bathroom, I turned toward Harry.

"What did he say to you?" I asked quietly, taking a bite of the chocolatey goodness.

"I'll tell you later," he smiled through gritted teeth. Oh God. I couldn't relax even as we opened presents. Through a scarf, two pairs of shoes, iTunes gift cards, Nike gift card, and a pair of earrings, I was still a mess as things fizzled out and everyone got ready to leave. Hugging goodbye, I quickly made my way to find Harry standing by the door and I pulled him outside.

"Tell me," I snapped. "Now."

"He knows about us," he replied calmly.

"What?!" I yelled. "How?!"

"Shhh," he chuckled. "He said he could tell the way we walked in together. He knows I'm the new coach and your teacher." Damn. He did get emails with my grades in them.

"Was he mad? Did he yell at you?" I could only imagine the things he said.

"No, he just told me if I hurt you, he'd kill me, but he was cool with it."

"Wow," I gaped. "Really?"

"Ask for yourself," Harry nodded and I turned to see him standing there with a smile.

"Uncle Max, I-"

"Save it, honey," he sighed. "As long as you're happy, that's all that matters and seeing you with this kid, you look really happy. Just as long as he's not creepy. He's not creepy, is he?"

I couldn't help but laugh loudly, "No, he's not. He treats me well."

"Alright. Be careful and go have fun. Be home by midnight."

"Love you!" I called as I walked back toward Harry.

"Yeah yeah," Max laughed, walking to his car and leaving.

"So, no posting any pictures on Instagram?" I asked teasingly.

"I don't think that'd be a great idea."

"I could say you're my cousin."

"What about Louis?"

"You brought him along," I shrugged.

"Be careful," he chuckled.

"Let's take a selfie." Taking numerous pictures with him, I finally found one to set as my background and posted the photos without him or Louis to my Instagram.

"I'll save our pictures for later," I smiled widely as we walked to his car.

"Mr. Styles?" a voice called out and I immediately froze.

"Principal Malik, how wonderful to see you," Harry replied nervously and I stayed with my back toward them both.

And so it begins....
Thanks for 10k. Y'all are amazeballs.

Much love and always stay Larry af.