Fifty-

Ah! I can't believe we're already to chapter fifty!!! That's amazing! The chapters are going to start getting longer and I might have a sequel planned once we reach 100 chapters, but idk... What do y'all think? Oh, side note: one of my friends just came out and I literally smiled so big. Him and his boyfriend are so cute, like AHHHH! It was adorable. I didn't even think he was gay until he came out. They're super cute. Anyway....
Enjoy!
Neely's POV:

My eyes opened and all I could feel was hot. I sat up, covered in sweat and Louis was drooling on my leg. What the fuck happened? Olivia was laying on the windowsill, Louis draped over my legs and Harry was nowhere to be found. Everything smelt like pot and I hoped like hell I could get the scent out of my clothes. Moving my legs slowly out from under Louis so his head wouldn't smack against the floor, I quietly got up, pulling Harry's shirt over my head along with a pair of shorts and opened the door.

The scent of bacon hit my nostrils and I could hear laughter floating up from the kitchen. Genuine laughter. Walking down the stairs, the light slightly burnt my eyes and I squinted.

"Good morning, duckie," Anne greeted with a wide smile.

"Morning," I groaned, leaning against Harry who was sitting at the island.

"Hey baby," he smiled, kissing my forehead.

"There's milk, orange juice, coffee, anything you'd like. Breakfast is almost ready."

"Thank you," I smiled, leaning even more into Harry's warm embrace.

"How are you even sitting up right now?" I asked quietly.

"This isn't my first rodeo," he teased.

"I feel like I just went forty rounds with Mike Tyson."

"Been there, done that, created the t-shirt everyone comes back with."

"Advise me never to drink that much ever again. Do you remember what happened?"

"I'll have to tell you when my mum isn't around," he laughed. "Louis and Liv still asleep?" I nodded, closing my eyes at the wave of nausea rumbling through my stomach.

"Eat lots of bacon, dear. It'll help," Anne chuckled, sitting a plate of food in front of me with a motherly smile.

"How did you-"

"I have a sense of smell, and I'm a mum. I know everything." Blushing slightly, I began to eat and practically devoured the entire plate.

"Good morning!" Louis trilled, waltzing into the kitchen with a wide smile. How the hell was he so peppy?

"Hey," I sighed, downing the glass of orange juice Anne had handed me along with two Advil.

"You feeling okay?" he teased, taking a bite of bacon.

"Fantastic."

Throughout the rest of the day, my headache had subsided, the nausea still rolling around every once in a while. Harry and I lazed around, cuddling on the couch and watching television before finally deciding to go back upstairs.

"Last night was so crazy," I laughed as we plopped down on the bed.

"That was nothing compared to what it used to be, but things were different."

"How so?"

"I used to do that, get up for a 5:30 workout and then go to classes all day. Now I can barely handle it because it's been so long. It's not something I find fun anymore."

"I can barely handle being sober and doing workouts, much less being hungover."

"I don't know how I did it, but I did." Pushing my hand under his t-shirt, I could feel the hardened lines of his stomach and smiled at the warmth. Moving the shirt and placing soft kisses to his torso, I giggled.

"What are you doing?" he grinned.

"I'm just touching you. I wanna touch you. I wanna know what every part of your skin feels like. I wanna know what's mine." I slightly whispered the last part, not wanting to seem clingy or possessive.

"This is all yours, babe. Just like you're all mine," he chuckled.

"I love how smooth your skin is." My hands traced over his sides and arms before I place both of my hands flat against his stomach.

"I love how you have a tattoos all over your arm and torso and then a tiny one on your leg," I chuckled, trying to get him to sit up.

"I love your back. God, I love your back. It's just amazing. And your shoulders, your shoulders are ridiculous." He was absolutely stunning. He slightly slouched from time to time because he did have problems with his back and it was adorable. I loved how imperially long and elegant his neck was, the curve where it met his shoulder perfectly defined. I loved the way he laughed and his eyes would squeeze shut. I loved him.

"You're so perfect and you don't even realize it," I smiled against his warm neck.

"I'm far from perfect," he blushed.

"I never thought I would ever be able to love someone so much after my parents."

"I don't know how or why you love me, but it seems to be working," he teased and I playfully hit his chest.

"Do I need to list reasons why? I can," I beamed.

"No, because then I'd have to list all the reasons I love you and that'd take a while."

"You don't love me only because I'm so smart and funny?" I gasped, trying not to laugh.

"Silly girl." Kissing him softly, I smiled widely and ran my fingers through his long, soft hair.

"I love you, Neely," he sighed, our foreheads touching. "More than you'll ever know."

"I love you more," I blushed.

"I love you most."

"This isn't Tangled."

"That was still clever."

"Okay, Cyrano."

"You know you love it." His hands were at my sides in an instant, tickling me.

"Stop!" I squealed, trying to squirm from his grip.

"Say I love Harry and all his cheesy lines!" he laughed.

"Never!" I guffawed.

"Say it!"

"Nope! I'm gonna pee!"

"Say it!" he laughed, kissing my neck and face like a puppy.

"I love Harry and all his ch-cheesy lines!" I choked out, the muscles in my torso aching from laughing so much.

"See? I knew you did."

"Turd."

"Turd-ier."

"Turd-iest."

"Poo poo head," he said, sticking his tongue out.

"Lint licker," I chuckled, flipping him off.

"Turd nugget."

"I've been called worse," I shrugged.

"Like what?" he grinned.

"Your girlfriend," I teased.

"You're gonna get it for that one!" he yelled, attacking my sides once again and I burst into a fit of giggles.