Twenty Three-

We all know this Harry 😏
AHHH! Thank you so much for 5k! That's amazing. Literally, so amazing. Like you don't even know. xx

Neely's POV:

Repeating the actions Harry did, I kissed down his torso torturously slow.

"You're teasing me," he chuckled.

"I told you," I smirked before pulling at his boxers and hearing his breathing become heavier as I pulled them down his legs. He was big. Well, bigger than anything I'd ever encountered which was only Colby, so he was already better in my book. Placing a small kiss just under his belly button, I took him in my hand and looked up at him. His eyes were closed, mouth slightly agape and his fists balled up at his sides. I'd only ever given Colby two of these so, he was probably going to think I was awful at it. I wasn't really a big fan of doing it, but for Harry, I'd make an easy exception.

"Neely," he sighed as I moved my hand up and down the slick skin before taking him in my mouth. "Shit." Working him, his breathing quickened even more and his hand slammed down on the bed next to me as he grunted. Looking up at him, I could see his eyes glassy and alight staring back down at me.

"Oh my God, Neely," he moaned. "Look what you do to me." I felt goosebumps pepper across, my skin at the sound of his voice. It was the sexiest thing I'd ever heard. Apparently I was doing a good job, and I gave myself a little inner pat on the back as I continued to suck and lick.

"I'm gonna come, Ne-" he was cut off, his body going rigid and I felt his hot release into my mouth. No matter how much I didn't want to swallow it, I did. It didn't taste too bad, but it wasn't anything too good either. His breathing was labored as I looked up at him, his cheeks flushed a deep red, sweat gleaming on his forehead and his eyes heavily glazed. His eyes closed as he calmed down and I crawled next to him. Kissing his temple and cheek, I finally met his lips and he kissed me back softly.

"Why didn't you tell me you were so good with your mouth?" he chuckled, his breathing finally somewhat normal.

"Never came up," I shrugged with a small smile.

"So what do you want to do now?"

"She has math homework," Louis's voice came from the other side of the door. Jumping slightly, I couldn't help but laugh as Harry sat up and pulled his boxers back up his legs.

"Alright, alright. Hold on," he sighed, picking up his shirt and pants, tossing them on the hamper and pulling a t-shirt over his head. Pulling my own shirt out of my bag, I shrugged on my shorts and put my hair in a bun before walking out of the room behind Harry.

"Looks like you two had fun," Louis teased.

"We were watching a movie," Harry glared.

"Mhmm." Harry lightly held my hand as we walked down the stairs and I grabbed my backpack before plopping down on the floor.

"It's already 9? Dang," I sighed.

"Time flies when you're having sex," Louis chuckled, handing me a worksheet. I blushed deeply and looked down at the math problems.

"Did we go over this in class today?" I asked, digging for a pencil.

"It's just a review for your test on Wednesday."

"Hey! That's my birthday," I groaned.

"Sorry love, we can have fun outside of school," he shrugged. Rolling my eyes as I scribbled my name on the top, I sighed and started. Finishing that and pulling out my laptop, I cleared my throat as I opened my history essay and opened the textbook I lugged around everyday. Sighing as I read about the Industrial Revolution, I wanted nothing more than to just go to sleep. My awful teacher, Mr. Horan, assigned us a five page essay on this and I literally thought I was going to gouge my eyes out. He wasn't an awful teacher at all, he was just so difficultly meticulous and detailed about everything it was annoying and he gave us so much work. Sighing as I finished the second page, I saved it and closed my laptop.