Forty Two-

It's been 84 years guys... Lol
Neely's POV:
Honestly I was nervous. I didn't know what to expect from Harry's mom and family. I wanted to do something at my Aunt's in Alabama for thanksgiving, but instead, I found myself tagging along with Harry. Luckily, his mother and step-dad lived only 5 hours away, putting us able to leave at any time.

"What should I wear?" I chuckled as I tossed clothes in my Nike duffle bag.

"Wear whatever you want, love. They'll love you no matter what," he smiled as he rubbed shaving cream around his jaw and neck.

"Can I shave your face?"

"Do you know how?"

"I shave my legs, I think I can shave your face. You only have peach fuzz, anyway," I teased.

"Peach fuzz that you love," he laughed as he slid onto the bathroom counter and held out the razor for me.

"I won't cut you if you don't move," I smiled, nervously standing there.

"You'll be fine, babe. Just start." Rolling my eyes before putting the razor against his cheek and slowly gliding it against his skin, I took a deep breath, repeating the action.

"Have you ever done this before?" he asked as I shook the razor in the sink water.

"Nope."

"It's very relaxing to have someone else shave my face. Might have to get you to do it more often." Blushing slightly, I continued to repeat what I started with and finally finished.

"All done," I laughed, tossing a hand towel at him and watching him wipe his face and neck.

"Thank you," he grinned, rubbing his now smooth chin and giving me a small kiss.

"Yeah, yeah. Put on a shirt before I jump you." Walking back out into my room, I contemplated which dress to wear. Deciding on my white dress with black lace on the sides, I pulled that on over my leggings and managed to pull on a pair of booties I had gotten for my birthday.

"You almost ready, babe?" he asked, fixing the collar of the royal blue shirt I'd first worn after we met.

"Give me a second and I will be." Fixing my hair and adjusting a few things with my makeup, I zipped up my duffle bag, carrying it out of my room and down the hall toward the door.

"You look amazing," Harry beamed, taking my bag from me.

"Thanks," I blushed as we walked out the door and I locked it behind us before we made it to the elevator and descended down into the lobby. The entire ride there, Harry and I spoke about his family. He told me of his cousin, Olivia Reynolds who was a world renowned super model who I even envied for her beauty. Long, dark, curly hair like Harry's, honey brown eyes and those same damn dimples roped me in to being obsessed with her Instagram long before I'd met Harry.

"Oh my God," I marveled, finding pictures of them together on her Instagram.

"Don't look at those. I was ugly," he blushed.

"Um, if you think you were ugly, holy shit, babe. You're blind as a bat.".

"I had braces and glasses! She's always been the best looking out of all of us. Like fucking, Angelina Jolie."

"Your whole family is beautiful, she just gets paid for how stunning she is. You're stunning too."

"She'll be at thanksgiving with us. You'll get to meet her."

"Are you serious?!" I squealed. She'd done Dior, Prada, Gucci, Oscar de la Renta, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, and so many other huge designer campaigns with stars that I only dreamed about. Hell, I even dreamed about meeting her and I suddenly felt so self conscious.

"What if she thinks I'm hideous?" I sighed, looking in the mirror and licking my teeth. "She'll probably laugh in my face."

"Babe, she's not like that, I promise," he laughed.

"She's fucking Beyoncé of the fashion world and I look disgusting." Beyoncé wanted to be her. That's how famous she was.

"Stop. She's a normal person and she'll love to meet you." She'd come out with a makeup line and her red lipstick was to die for. Between her and Rihanna, I never ever ran out of good lipstick.

"I'm gonna shit myself," I gulped as we pulled into the driveway finally. The house unfolded before us, imperially large, almost castle like. My eyes widened at how beautifully decorated it was for the holidays and I saw the large front door open, a woman I assumed to be Harry's mom, stepped out.

"Here we go," he smiled, giving me a quick kiss and getting out of the car. Taking a deep breath as he walked to open my door, I grabbed his hand and stood carefully.

"Oh, Harry! How are you my little cupcake?!" she squealed as we walked up the front steps, pulling him toward her for a hug.

"Hi mum," he chuckled awkwardly.

"Is this Neely?" she gasped. "Oh my goodness, me, Harry. You didn't tell me she was so divine!"

"It's nice to meet you," I laughed as she hugged me.

"Come, come, we've got lots of food and goodies to make," she beamed, pulling us inside. The familiar scent of pumpkin and sugar filled my nostrils as we walked through the cathedral ceilinged foyer and toward what I assumed to be the kitchen. I stopped in my tracks as soon as I saw Olivia sitting at the counter, holding a cup of tea.

"Babe?" Harry whispered. "Go talk to her." She was even more beautiful in person.

"Hello love," she laughed. "It's nice to meet you.I've heard wonderful things from our Har bear over here. What a gorgeous girl you've got here, Har bear." Her hand felt like velvet against mine and I was shocked to even be shaking her hand.

"Hi," I blushed.

"She's a huge fan of you, Livi," Harry chuckled. "Couldn't stop talking about how gorgeous you are the whole ride up here."

"But look at you, darling. You've got height and bone structure I would kill for," she beamed, clutching both my hands in hers. I thought I was having a stroke.

"Oh my god," I whispered, looking at Harry. "Is this even real?" Was I dreaming? Was she an illusion?

"C'mon, we'll go have a chat while Aunt Anne and Harry bake their bums off," Olivia beamed, picking up a glass and wine. "Would you like some?"

"Absolutely," I gushed and couldn't stop smiling like an idiot.

Dedicated to happpilyharry because she's gorgeous, bae, and queen.
Love you all❤️
Much love and always stay Larry af.