Ninety Two-

Bout to do a triple update because 70 k. Y'all are all amazing.
Neely's POV:
My eyes closed as my legs shook and I wasn't sure what I was doing with my face.

"Fuck, Harry," I gasped, my breathing heavy and labored.

"What did you just say?" Colby asked, looking down at me as I opened my eyes.

"Fuck, Colby? What do you think I said?"

"You said something else." Wincing slightly as he pulled out of me, I hoped he would just drop the conversation.

"No, I didn't." Lie.

"Yes you did. Just tell me what you said."

"I said daddy." Lie again.

"You're such a shit liar," he laughed. "We tried that once and it was weird as fuck."

"Just drop it. It doesn't matter."

"It does matter."

"Why?"

"Because I wanna know if you said some other guys name," he snapped.

"I didn't, so just drop it!" I raised my voice angrily. I knew he knew I had said Harry's name. That was the only thing that got me through. Although he was only a tiny bit smaller than Harry, he wasn't that great with me on top.

"Fine."

"Fine." It was so not fine.

"Fine," he laughed.

"Fucking fine."

"Fine fucking fine."

"Good," I shrugged, trying not to laugh.

"Perfect."

"Alright."

"Alright."

"Excellent."

"Neat-o."

"Who the fuck says neat-o anymore?" he guffawed.

"You're a pain in the ass," I laughed finally breaking my charade. "Don't make me laugh, I'm supposed to be mad at you!"

"You're so easy to mess with," Colby teased, poking my arm.

"Yeah, yeah." My body was finally cooling down as I leaned my head against my pillows.

"Do you have a date to prom?" he asked after a few minutes.

"No, Colby. I don't have a boyfriend or anything."

"You know what I mean. Do you even wanna go to prom?"

"Yes."

"I thought you didn't want to."

"That was sophomore year. This year, I really want to."

"What color are we gonna wear?"

"Something red."
-----------------------------
The next few months flew by and prom had snuck up like a cat. Having everything planned, the only dilemma was the track meet I had on the same day.

"It's like a three hour drive. There's no way I'll make it back in time."

"Just don't go to the meet," Louis shrugged.

"This is state qualifier. I can't not go."

"Are you running?"

"Yeah. Coach was gonna make me throw, but he didn't."

"What events are you supposed to do?"

"The 4x1, 4x4, 800, and 1600. The 1600 doesn't start until 7 o clock."

"Damn. Sounds like you've got a problem."

"The other events are all early tomorrow," I groaned.

"Just tell Niall that you can't do the 1600 because you're going to prom."

"He said he didn't care about prom. This was more important."

"I'll talk to him. He's having dinner with me and Har-" he stopped, clearing his throat. "I'm gonna see him soon."

"See if you can't get him to let me just run three events. Lord knows I train so fucking hard." Worrying throughout the rest of the day, I finally got a text from Louis around 11:20.

You're lucky I love you and Niall likes your work ethic. You're going to prom, Cinderella.