Thirty Four-

Thinking of starting a Marcel story... Let me know what y'all think.. Oh, and After this chapter, don't hate me....
Harry's POV:

Making it through the day was hell. All I could think about was the time I had left until I could go back to Neely's. We won the scrimmage in overtime and I felt weird with Neely not being there. Driving back to Neely's, I pulled into a parking spot and quickly got out. Rushing through the lobby and to the elevator, I grew impatient as the elevator slowly rose. Knocking on the door, I saw the handle twist and Alfred greeted me with a smile.

"Hello."

"Hey Alfred, Neely awake yet?" I beamed, walking inside.

"She's been awake for a while. I gave her her second round of medicine and she seems to be feeling a bit better," he replied. "Oh, and she read your letter." My heart beat accelerated as I heard laughter coming from her bedroom and walked down the hallway. The door was cracked, and I could see Neely slightly chuckling with someone sitting across from her. Opening the door, I cleared my throat.

Colby.

Her laughter stopped and they both turned toward me, Colby sitting up straight.

"Coach Styles," she smiled. "How lovely to see you. Did the scrimmage go well?"

"We won in overtime. Melanie told me you were sick so, I just wanted to come check on you," I replied, trying to let my anger simmer down.

"That's so sweet of you. I should be back to school next week." How the hell was she playing this off like it was nothing? I just poured my heart out to her and here she is laughing with her ex.

"Well, I should be going, but I'm glad you're feeling a bit better." Planning to hide away in the guest bedroom next to hers, I quietly closed the door and leaned my ear against the wall.

"I'm so tired," Neely yawned.

"It's getting late anyway, I should probably go too," Colby replied and I heard shuffling. Yeah, he needed to fucking go.

"Tell Meredith I'll text her when I can and thank her for sending you to check up on me." Hearing his footsteps go down the hallway, I waited until the front door closed to emerge from the guest room and back into Neely's.

"I'm sorry," she sighed, coughing lightly. "Fucking Meredith told him I was sick and so he came over. Fucking Meredith."

"I was just surprised is all," I shrugged. And jealous, and pissed as fuck.

"I read your letter." An awkward silence filled the space between us as I sat on the edge of her bed hesitantly.

"You did? What'd you think?"

"It was sweet."

"That's it?" It was my fucking heart on a platter and all she thought it was was sweet.

"I'm just kidding, babe," she chuckled.

"Oh," I laughed awkwardly.

"I love you, too," she beamed.

"Wait, what?" I blinked a few times.

"I love you too."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Harry. Absolutely positive. In fact, I wrote you a letter." Handing me a piece of paper with my name scribbled across the front, I began to unfold it.

"Don't- don't read it now. Read it when you're alone," she smiled.

"I love you," I laughed, kissing her softly.

"Harry,I'm sick," she laughed, putting her hand on my chest.

"I don't care. I love you," I smiled, kissing all over her face. "I love you, I love you, I love you."

"Before you say all that, there's something I have to tell you," she said, pushing my chest away from her again.

"What is it? You can tell me anything," I beamed.

"Colby kissed me."

Marcel story is posted!! One chapter of Becoming Mr. Popular. Go check it out!!!