Note-

Okay guys, I'm gonna address something because I've gotten a few messages about it and it's kind of pissing me off. So, some people are complaining that the story is going really slow and "why can't they just have sex already?" Well, one, this is my story and I can write it however I want. Two, all the other stories where Harry is a coach are just like hey, oh she's cute, fuck, call me daddy, don't tell anyone. I didn't want mine to be like that, I wanted it to have more of a story. Harry and Neely are both helping each other wether they realize it or not and by taking their relationship slow, it builds more trust between the two of them.

The reason Neely is so broken and fucked up is because she just lost her parents and she's still trying to find her way and purpose in life. She doesn't really understand why she's here or why she was even put on this earth. She thinks she doesn't impact people at all and is just kind of going through the motions of life.

I also got a message that it was creepy for her to stay at his house because she was locked out...

Well, if you don't like it, i have a trash can you can put your complaints in. Honestly, I put a lot of time in trying to develop this story as much as I can and I know it seems to be going slow right now, but that's how it should be. Neely's not one to just jump right into sex even though she seems like it. She does try to seduce Harry only because she thinks that's the only way he'll like her and want to stay around her.

Anyway, for those of you who are enjoying the story and commenting and voting, thank you. It's very much appreciated.

Keep it up😁

Love y'all.

xx.