Fifty Eight-

As we got in the car, Harry kept his hands on the wheel and we drove in complete silence. Watching as he took the exit toward his house, I sighed in relief.

"We'll have to go get some of my stuff," I said, breaking the quiet and my voice came out resonant.

"I can take care of all of that. Louis should be home," Harry replied quietly. Pulling into the driveway, he stopped and pressed a small kiss to my temple.

"I love you," he whispered. I got out of the car, tears streaming down my face once again and headed toward the front door. Opening it, Harry's and Louis' scents both hit me and I wanted nothing more than to cry until I couldn't cry anymore.

"Harry? Is that you?" Louis yelled and I heard his footsteps beginning to descend down the staircase.

"Oh Neely," he gasped. "C'mere love." His strong, small arms wrapped around my waist and I ducked down enough to where we were both comfortable.

"Do you need anything? I can make some tea."

"I'm alright," I lied. "I think I'm just gonna go take a bath."

"Okay love, just yell if you need anything." Slowly walking up the stairs, I made my way into Harry's room and closed the door quietly behind me. Walking into his bathroom, I again closed the door quietly behind me and quickly started the water. Undressing, I was careful not to rip my stitches as I sank into the bathtub and my body felt like lead. Ducking my head under the scalding water, I held my breath for a few seconds before coming back up for air and taking a few deep breaths. I felt my eye begin to twitch and I sighed, wishing for it to stop.

Bringing my hand between my knees, I felt dirty. I felt like no matter how hard I scrubbed my skin, Colby's touch would never leave. Wiping at the tears that continued to escape my eyes, I sat in the water, running my loofa over my skin until I was a bright red and no longer had the energy to scrub as hard as I had. Hearing a small knock on the door, I cleared my throat.

"Yeah?"

"Hey love," Harry replied quietly. "I've got most of your stuff. Max called and I filled him in on everything. He won't be back until the middle of January now. Got caught up in business."

"Okay," I sighed, leaning my arm against the edge of the tub.

"Can I come in?"

"Sure." The door knob turned and his looming figure emerged. Closing the door behind him, he walked toward me and I made sure what little bubbles were left covered me. He crouched down beside the tub, grabbing ahold of my hand and pressing a soft kiss to the back of it. We sat in a comfortable silence and I knew words weren't needed. We both knew of things to say, but instead said nothing.

The water finally began to turn cold and Harry helped me stand, closing his eyes as he held out a towel for me and I wrapped it around myself.

"I have your phone. You left it in the car." His long hand held it out toward me and I took it, feeling it vibrating with notifications.

"Thank you." Things weren't awkward or tense between us, I didn't know what to say. What was there to say? Oh yeah, by the way, on top of trying to kill me, Colby raped me. I mean I didn't even know if it qualified as rape. He only thrusted a few times and he didn't come. Was it even rape? Shaking my head at the thoughts, I walked toward my bag on the end of Harry's bed and pulled a few things from it before getting dressed and laying down on his bed. My muscles felt tense and achy, my thoughts unable to process anything that had happened previously, I felt as if I were falling apart.

Unlocking my phone, I had 238 text messages, 103 missed calls, and hundreds of other stupid notifications and people that wanted to talk to me. Rolling my eyes as I scrolled through my texts, I replied to only a few. Mark, Olivia, John, and Max, telling them all I was okay. I think on both ends, we all knew that was a lie, but no one wanted to point it out.

Where are you? I'm coming.

Running my palm against my eyes before sighing, I quickly typed back.

Harry's house. Just got out of bath.

Give me a little bit, but I'll be there. I'm so sorry, Neely.😔❤️

You don't have to come

You're my cousin's girlfriend who I adore. I'm totally coming. Like I said, I'm here for you and while I'm able to be here for you, let me.

See you soon.

Letting out a long sigh, I laid my head against Harry's pillows, letting his scent and sleep take over me.