Thirty Eight-

Kinda depressed rn, so the next few chapters are gonna be like blergh. But, some "stuff" happens in this chapter so, enjoy it.

Neely's POV:
"I wanna try something," I mumbled, looking back from his eyes to his lips.

"What do you-" I cut him off, pressing my lips to his.

"I love you," I whispered against his warm, soft lips.

"Sex isn't a solution to problems," he chuckled.

"I know. Just try," I begged. "Please." He looked at me with almost a pained expression and let out a sigh.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes."

"If you want to stop, let me know." I didn't want to stop. It was finally about to happen. Our lips met again, this time eagerly and I fiddled with his belt before taking his hand and pulling him up the stairs. Closing my bedroom door behind us, I immediately pulled away.

"I stink," I laughed. "Can we possibly move this to the shower?"

"Sure love," he chuckled. Walking into my bathroom, I hesitantly pulled off my clothes until I was left in my bra and underwear, Harry in his boxers. Pulling my sports bra over my head and my underwear down my legs, I closed my eyes, hoping he wouldn't think I'd gotten any uglier since the last time he saw me. Putting my arms over my stomach, I blushed, looking down at my feet.

"You're beautiful," he murmured, moving my arms and kissing my forehead. Turning the shower on, I stepped inside the warm water flowing against my feet. Letting Harry step underneath the water first, I watched as it coated his hair and ran down his body. If my eyes could've popped out of my head, they would have.

"I'm all yours," he beamed, placing my hands against his pecs. I was actually shocked. His body was long, lean, and toned, as any usual athlete's is. I took a few moments to admire and appreciate the way he looked. Trading places with me, I stuck my head under the water, immediately feeling more relaxed and ran my hands over my face before my eyes reopened and Harry was smiling at me.

"C'mere," I chuckled, pulling his lips to mine and the combination of the warmth of the water, his skin, and him were driving me crazy. I was actually about to have sex with him. I mean, I'd obviously had sex with Colby before but, somehow, Harry made me feel nervous.

"Wait," he breathed. "Aren't we forgetting something?"

"Birth control," I smiled, biting my lip. He bent down, continuing to kiss me as I placed kisses along his neck and jawline, I slowly moved my way down to his chest.

"I love you," he moaned as I slightly tugged on his hair and kissed his neck harshly. Feeling him against me, I adjusted myself and my breathing accelerated at the thought of him being inside me. Pushing me against the cool wall, he slowly pressed inside and I felt a sharp pain knife through me. What the hell?

"Wait, Harry, it hurts," I whimpered. It shouldn't have hurt. I mean, I was tight yes, but it shouldn't have fucking hurt.

"I thought you'd-"

"I have. I just don't know why it fucking hurts."

"Am I bigger than Colby?" he smirked.

"You are, but it shouldn't hurt like that. It hurts like it's my-" I stopped in my tracks. No fucking way. There was no way in hell it could've happened.

"What is it?" he asked, looking slightly concerned.

"On my birthday I made a wish, but there's no way that it could've come true. It's scientifically impossible."

"What'd you wish for?"

"That all the sex I'd had with Colby and the time we had was gone and you'd be my first," I admitted, slightly embarrassed.

"So you're saying you're like, a virgin now?"

"It fucking hurts like it did the first time I had sex with Colby. There's no way in hell it could've happened though."

"I don't know babe, they always say be careful what you wish for."