Ninety Eight-

Thank you so much for almost 80k. Here's a selfie of appreciation.

Neely's POV (welcome back)

He was alluring. There was something so charming about him, elegantly mysterious. My heartbeat stayed at a rhythmic, quickened pace as we cooked and listened to the music that flowed from the speakers.

"You doing okay? Need anything?" Coach Styles chuckled.

"I'm great." Internally scolding myself for sounding so idiotic, I looked down at the counter. Feeling his arm run underneath mine to grab a spoon, it was like electricity roared through my veins. He seemed eerily familiar. Not just on a coaching sense, but like I knew him outside of being a coach. I felt a strange attraction to him and couldn't put my finger on his familiarity.

The food was finally done and we ended up sitting on the kitchen floor, across from each other, plates in our hands.

"I don't think Louis is coming back," I giggled, the wine we had opened finally getting to me after the first few sips of the second bottle. I passed it back to him, watching as he took a sip.

"I wouldn't be surprised," he shrugged. "He told me that he had someone he wanted me to meet." Taking the bottle back from him as I chewed, I swallowed before taking a long swig.

"Did he say anything else about me?" I asked, trying to hide my blush.

"He said you were beautiful and funny. Smart and talented, too."

"Oh god." Rolling my eyes, I shook my head, taking another sip.

"What?" Harry chuckled

"Louis over hypes me up sometimes."

"I think he was right on the money." Looking at him, I finished my steak and handed him back the wine bottle.

"You're very kind, Coach Sty-"

"Harry," he giggled. "Please, call me Harry."

"Harry," I corrected myself. We finished the bottle of wine, opening a third and I crawled to sit next to him.

"You're beautiful," he grinned, looking at me and his eyes were glazed over.

"You're hot. Like, really hot. Too hot."

"Hot damn." We burst into a fit of laughter and giggles and I couldn't help but think about how much I wanted to kiss him. His lips were perfect, just like his laugh, just like he seemed to be.

"You wanna know something?" I asked, leaning my head against his shoulder.

"What?" His voice was deep and thick.

"I feel like I've known you forever. Like we've met before but I can't place you." He cleared his throat.

"I feel the same way about you."

"You feel like home," I whispered, knowing he probably thought I was crazy for saying that.

"You wanna know something, Neely?" he chuckled, "You feel like home, too." I leaned up, kissing him softly and his warm hand came up to my cheek. His lips were just as I'd hoped. Warm, gentle, and soft with a hint of wine on them. They fit with mine scarily perfect and I didn't know which I was more intoxicated from. The wine or his kisses. He was a great kisser. Man, he was great. My hands went to his hair and it was soft underneath my fingertips.

Straddling his lap, his arms wrapped around my waist and I smiled into our kiss.

"You're a good kisser."

"You are too."

"Why does this feel so right? So safe?" I asked, searching his eyes for a probable answer.

"Because it is," he murmured, kissing me again.