Fifty Five-

You guys are amazing for 41k 😭❤️

Neely's POV:

By lunch time, Harry and I had finished a movie and his stomach was grumbling.

"Do you wanna just order a pizza?" I suggested as his hands ran over my legs.

"I can run out and get something," he shrugged.

"It's cold and snowy though."

"I saw the way you were looking at me earlier. You were eating it up."

"Because you're adorable."

"Alright my love, I'm gonna go run a few errands and then get some food. I should be back in an hour," he smiled, kissing me softly.

"There's an old pack of fruit snacks I'll much on until you get back. I'll probably take a nap too," I smiled, standing up with him.

"I love you," he cooed, holding my cheeks in both his wear hands.

"I love you, too," I blushed as he placed a soft kiss to my forehead before our lips met again. My fingers went in the curls at the base of his neck and my pulse quickened.

"Go before I eat you up," I grinned, my breathing labored.

"Make good decisions. Don't burn the house down," he teased.

"I make no promises." Kissing him one last time, he walked to grab his jacket and beanie, blowing me a kiss as he walked out the door. Walking up the stairs to my room, I plopped down on my bed and scrolled through my Instagram liking random photos on my timeline.

Hearing the front door open, I laughed at the fact Harry was back so quick.

"You miss me too much?" I laughed, walking down the hallway. Standing at the top of the stairs, the living room was completely empty.

"Harry?" I called out, taking a few steps down.

"If you're trying to scare me, it's not fucking funny!" I yelled. Walking down a few more stairs, the house was silent other than my breathing. Almost too silent.

"Harry, I swear to God," I snapped, hesitantly padding across the living room. The front door was wide open and I poked my head into the hallway. Nothing and no one. Just me. Closing and locking it, I cleared my throat.

"Harry fucking Styles. I'm gonna beat your ass. Just come out!" I yelled. My heartbeat quickened.

"My names not Harry," Colby's bone chilling voice cooed and he emerged from the kitchen, the butcher knife Max and I used to use when we'd cook hanging loosely in his hand.

"Colby," I breathed.

"You surprised to see me? I've been waiting to get you alone."

"Why are you here?"

"I've come to collect," he grinned, eyeing my pant less legs and baggy t-shirt. Taking a few steps toward me, I padded backward toward Max's room, only stopping when Colby stopped. Max kept a loaded gun under his pillow and I needed to get to it.

"Colby. Think for just a second."

"I've thought for the last few months. Now is not the time to think. I know you want me just as much as I want you." His steps toward me quickened and I burst into a run to get into Max's room. Diving on his bed, I reached under the pillow only to find no gun there.

"Fuck," I sniffled, searching the rest of the sheets before opening the nightstand drawer and sighing in relief. Picking it up, I opened the chamber to see six shiny bullets beaming back at me.

"We'll look what we've got now," Colby laughed.

"Didn't your mom ever tell you not to bring a knife to a gun fight?" I asked, trying to wipe away evidence of tears that had fallen. Watching as he put his hand behind his back, pulling out a gun, my eyes widened.

"No, but my mom did teach me to always be one step ahead of my opponent."

And so it begins again...

It's been 84 years since my last update and I'm so sorry. I love you all. Comment where you're from!