Eighty Two-

Hey guys! I have some major plans for this story. Thanks to happpilyharry for being brilliant af and helping me plan. She's such a gem. Get ready. I originally had this all good and then Wattpad was a stupid bitch and deleted it so I had to rewrite it.

Neely's POV:

I felt a cold spot next to me and slightly frowned as I rolled over and opened my eyes only to find no Harry there. My head was pounding and I groaned slightly as I sat up and stretched. Not wanting to stand, I plopped back against the pillows and stared at the illuminated ceiling. The front door opened and I smiled slightly as I heard Harry singing.

"Hey babe," I beamed as he walked through the door. He was so cute. Wait, I was supposed to be mad at him. Who the hell was I kidding? He was too cute to be mad at.

"I got breakfast," he breathed, sitting on the edge of the bed with a brown paper bag and two cups of coffee.

"What kind?"

"Bagels."

"My favorite."

"I didn't know what you like so I got a few."

"Blueberry and cinnamon brown sugar are my favorite."

"Good to know," he smiled, handing me a cup of coffee and two white pills. There was a comfortable silence between us as we both ate and I sighed contently.

"So," he said, breaking the silence.

"So."

"I was thinking."

"About what?"

"Since you're sober now, I thought you might wanna try again."

"So that's why you got breakfast?" I teased.

"Maybe, maybe not," he grinned.

"You're such a goof."

"You know you love it."

"I do, tragically."

"Oh you're gonna get it now." Moving the food from in between us, he lunged forward and began to tickle me.

"Stop!" I squealed, both our laughs filling the space between us.

"Tell me I'm hot and hilarious."

"Never!" Soon, his tickling turned into fervent kisses and I let out a slight moan when he placed his palm against my damp underwear.

"You're not gonna leave me hanging like last night, are you?"

"No. Blue vag is worse than blue balls."

"Ew!" I laughed. "You just ruined the moment."

"See? I am hilarious."

"Yeah, yeah. C'mere." Our lips met again and I tried to control my breathing as I pulled his shirt over his head. Moving my hands down his torso, I yanked his sweatpants down his legs.

Kissing up and down my torso, Harry looked up at me the entire time.

"You're teasing me."

"You'll be fine." Feeling his lips press to my inner thigh, my hand found his hair.

"Harry." His breath washed over me and I was tingling with want.

"Such a good girl for me," he murmured, his glassy green eyes seductively peering up at me. That was all it took. Pulling him up, I shoved him on his back. I dug through his nightstand drawer for a condom before pulling my underwear down my legs and his down his legs.

"You or me?" I asked, holding it up.

"You," he replied hoarsely. Rolling it down his thick length, he let out a moan and I smiled widely.

"Keep teasing me and you won't like what you get."

"Oh really? And what would that be?" I grinned, lightly tapping my fingers against his v line. He moved his hips, rolling me on my back and pushed into me. It was as glorious as I remembered.

"Who said I wouldn't like this?" I panted as he found his rhythm. Looking up at him, his body was perfect. Hell, he was perfect. My hands roamed across his smooth back and butt, hopefully leaving marks. Pulling out almost all the way and slamming back into me, I let out a loud moan and our eyes met.

"Still liking it?" he grinned, his breathing labored.

"You have no idea." The veins in his neck were protruding and I relished in the way he looked above me.

"S-slow down," I breathed, putting my hand on his chest and moving my hips up to meet his. "I wanna come together, if we can." His heart was pounding as he slowed down and I knew he was aware mine was beating just as fast.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered, placing a warm kiss to my neck.

"I'm close." I closed my eyes and my mouth formed a small circle.

"So this is why you couldn't go fishing with me?" a voice said and Harry stopped. It wasn't Louis.

Principal Malik.