One Hundred and One

Neely's POV:

His chest was warm against my cheek, heartbeat rhythmic and I couldn't help but blush. Here I was, laying in a warm bed with someone who loved me. Someone who really loved me.

"You're staring," he rasped, his hand covering mine over his butterfly tattoo.

"I'm gazing. There's a difference," I grinned pressing a kiss to his neck. He chuckled, eyes still closed and I climbed on top of him.

"What a way to wake up." His hands rested on my hips and I pressed soft kisses all over his neck, nibbling a little bit above his collar bone.

"Is it weird that I just want to touch you? Your skin is so soft." I pressed my palms against his pecks and he smiled up at me, his eyes finally opening.

"No, baby girl. It's not." Harry's smile was lazy across his lips as I bent down to kiss him. His hands lightly slid up and down my sides, his touch giving me a burst of energy.

"I need coffee."

"I second that."

"Let's go get some." Pressing a kiss to his cheek, I rolled off of him, standing up and stretching. Turning back around and facing him, he smiled.

"What?" I grinned.

"You're beautiful." I awkwardly stood there, trying to hide my stretch marks with my arms and rolled my eyes.

"You're crazy."

"Crazy for you."

"Uh-huh." Shaking my head as my feet padded against the hardwood flooring, I opened his dresser drawer, grabbing a shirt before walking toward the door and heading downstairs.

"Sounded like you two made up," Louis teased as I sat at the island.

"In a way."

"You've got great legs by the way, I'm jealous."

"Thanks." Chuckling as he slid me a cup of coffee, I felt Harry's hands meet my waist, his chest enveloping my back.

"I don't think we properly said good morning."

"How-" I rolled my eyes, stopping myself.

"Good morning, baby."

"Good morning, Harold." He moved one hand from my waist, smacking my butt before walking toward the coffee pot with a boyish grin.

"What are the plans for today?" Louis laughed.

"I don't know. Genius here usually comes up with something."

"I've got some errands to run for the restaurant, gotta crunch some numbers and do a wine tasting. Changing up the menu a bit.," Harry sighed as he shut the refrigerator door and took a strawberry from the bowl of fruit in his hand.

"You own a restaurant?" I gaped. "Since when?"

"I opened two and a bakery before coaching at the university."

"Is the food good?"

"People seem to think so. I'm meeting with my architect tomorrow for lunch to talk about plans for a third one because something went astray."

"That's so cool," I beamed, remembering the countless hours I had spent running around my Uncle's restaurant as a child and the openings I got to go to.

"We're planning to open up the third one in Philadelphia in August. We might have to push it back to September."

"That's really cool, babe. I'm proud of you," I slightly blushed at my term of endearment and cleared my throat. "When will you be back?"