Two-

Songs:
Hall of fame- The Script
Cool kids- Echosmith
Young Blood- Bea Miller
Neely's POV:

The weekend came and went faster than Usain Bolt and I found myself lying in bed, the clock taunting me. 2:01 am, Monday, August 25, 2014. I had to get up at 5 to get ready for Coach Styles to pick me up at 5:30 for conditioning. Rolling over in frustration, I looked at the ceiling, closing my eyes. Please dear God, if you love me, let me go to sleep. Sighing unsuccessfully, I began to count how many cousins I had.

"Nice to meet you, where you been..." My alarm blared and my eye opened quickly. It was already 5 am? Holy shit. Sitting up feeling like a bus had just smashed into me, I put my feet on the dingy carpet and walked toward the bathroom to pee. The light burnt my eyes as I did my business and I groaned at the thought of doing this again for two more days. Splashing cold water on my face and brushing my teeth after getting all my stuff together, I walked back into my room, pulling on a t-shirt, bra and shorts. Checking the time, it was already 5:19. Pulling my socks on and throwing my hair into a bun, I put on some deodorant and quietly walked down the hall.

The kitchen light burnt just as much the bathroom as I pulled a bottle of water from the fridge and walked to get my shoes. 5:24. I sighed with nervousness as I waited in the quiet dim light. 5:25. Time seemed at a crawl. I just wanted to get this over with and go to school and come back home to sleep. My dad said if you don't sleep good Sunday night,you're screwed for the rest of the week. So true.

My phone vibrated and I looked down to see the time. 5:30.

I'm here. I took a deep breath before walking out the front door, seeing Coach Styles sitting his his car, looking down at his phone.

"Good Morning," he smiled his voice raspy like he had just woken up and I thought I was going to faint.

"Hey," I replied, sitting down against the soft leather and closing the door behind me. The sleek interior was illuminated and music was playing quietly. Looking at the steering wheel and seeing a familiar Lexus logo, I realized that I had been in this type of car before and it immediately reminded me of my Uncle. Seeing him tapping his fingers against the steering wheel and hearing him quietly singing along, I chuckled.

"What?" he smiled, dimples forming by the sides of his mouth. "You think I'm old and shouldn't sing along with the radio?"

"You just don't seem like the type to sing along with pop music. You seem more like a jazz, r&b person."

"Quite the contrary. I listen to everything. I love this song by Clean Bandit. Have you heard it?" His hand reached to turn the volume up and the bass increased.

"Time won't waste, and we just learn
To take it slow and wait our turn
Held my breath, cause I believed
That you'll find me," he sang along with a laugh and I couldn't help but laugh with him.

"Did you eat breakfast?" he asked as we stopped at a red light and I swear I got lost in his accent.

"Um, yeah," I lied. I hated eating before working out. I hated eating in general. I was already fat enough**.

"What'd you eat?" Shit.

"A banana?"

"That's it?"

"Sure."

"You're a terrible liar," he chuckled. "I have a banana and a granola bar in my bag. You can have that."

"Have you already eaten?"

"I had some oatmeal and fruit." Pulling onto the road the school was on, I didn't want to get out of the car. I surprisingly liked talking to him.