Seventy Five

HARRY'S POV:

Watching as she walked out of the office, I felt the energy in the room slowly fall. The air around me seemed to be buzzing whenever she was around. Even my mind seemed to buzz. Sighing as I turned back to my work, I rubbed my eyes, leaning my elbows on the papers. It got later and later as I finished grading the papers in front of me and came across Neely's.

I had given the class a writing prompt to write about anything they wanted but they had to have conflict and dialogue.

"Dude, you can't just go around smiling. People think you're weird," Sam snapped.

"Boys can't be happy and smile?" I countered.

"You look gay when you smile so much." He walked toward me and I cleared my throat.

"How can I look like a sexual orientation just from smiling? I like to smile."

"You shouldn't." Shoving me against the lockers, I cleared my throat again.

"You need to let go of me," I laughed, not wanting to get kicked out of another school. Again.

"Or what?" Sam grinned, his grip tightening on my collar. See, I kind of had this Hulk thing when I got really angry. Only, I didn't turn green. I just got stronger and it scared people. By people, I mean my mom.

"Sam let go, I don't wanna hurt you."

He scoffed, looking at the crowd that had formed, "You? Hurt me? I'd love to see that."

"Sam," I cautioned, letting out a sigh.

"I bet you fight like my grandma."

"You've fought your grandma?" I smirked. "What a tough guy." The crowd burst into laughter and Sam turned a deeper shade of red. Letting go of my collar, he rose his fist.

"You're gonna get it now," he breathed.

"Let me take off my glasses first. They're Dolce. Kind of expensive."

"Wow," I chuckled, setting the paper down in front of me, hesitant about the grade to put on it.

100. I wrote largely, circling it a few times. Very witty! Would love to read more! I scrawled across the page and stacked the papers back in my bag, finally done grading for the night. Tossing my glasses down on the desk and rubbing my eyes, I stretched, looking at the clock. 12:57. How wonderful. Walking toward my room, I stopped, hearing Neely and Louis talking.

"-himself. The way he walks, laughs, his stupid jokes. I love the way he looks at something with all his attention no matter what else is going on around him."

"Jesus, you sound like you're-" Louis laughed, me missing the last part of his sentence. I couldn't help but blush and be thankful they couldn't see me. There was nothing but silence before I heard her clear her throat.

"Can I tell you a story?" she asked him and I quieted my breathing, nervous to hear what she had to say.

Hello my babies!!! Thank you so much for 60 K!!!! That's massive! Massive thank you to everyone who votes, comments, and shares.

Much love.xx