Six-

Pic is me sitting in a little chair lolol

HARRY'S POV:

Watching as she walked out of the office, I felt like the biggest idiot on the planet. No wonder she was so quiet and seemed shy. Sighing as I sat down at the desk again, I rubbed my eyes, leaning my elbows on the papers. There was more to her than I had thought. It got later and later as I finished grading the papers in front of me and came across Neely's.

I had given the class a writing prompt to write about anything they wanted but they had to have conflict and dialogue.

The smooth end of the cigarette burned in the dark, creating a small shadow against my chin and I heard the front door swing open. Exhaling the beautiful void of smoke, I smashed it against the bottom of the glass ashtray and took a long sip of the Jack and Coke next to me.

"Nice of you to finally come home," I chuckled.

"I had to work late," his voice was gruff and I knew he was lying.

"What's his name?" I chuckled, standing and turning on the light.

"I told you, I was working."

"Oh please, you're a terrible liar. Plus you smell like Gucci and you wear Bleu de Chanel. Who is he?" I seethed, poking his chest.

"Why do you want to know so bad?" he had finally erupted from the snoozing volcano he had previously been.

"You're making my life a living hell. Honestly, why don't you just tell people you're gay?"

"You can't keep dancing with the devil and wondering why you're still in hell, Katherine," he snapped fiercely. "You know how it would ruin me." I looked at him, his eyes ablaze with anger and frustration. I wanted him to ruin me. I knew he was gay, but I wanted him. I wanted him in the worst way. I was like a starving dog and he was the juicy steak dangling in front of me. I ached to touch his broad shoulders and kiss him more than just a simple peck in public from time to time if I was lucky. I longed to be more than just a coverup. I longed to be his, knowing I never would.

"Wow," I breathed, setting the paper down in front of me, hesitant about the grade to put on it.

100. I wrote largely, circling it a few times. brilliant adjectives! Would love to read more! I scrawled across the page and stacked the papers back in my bag, finally done grading for the night. Tossing my glasses down on the desk and rubbing my eyes, I stretched, looking at the clock. 12:57. How wonderful. Walking toward my room, I closed the door behind me, stripping down into my boxers and brushing my teeth before putting on a pair of grey sweatpants and crawling onto my cold sheets. Rolling over, I sighed contently, letting sleep finally take over me.
-----------------
My alarm blared, too early it seemed and I groaned as I sat up. 5:30 in the morning, bloody hell. Pulling on a pair of socks and my sneakers, I tied my hair back with a bandana and jogged down the stairs, quietly opening the front door. Stuffing my headphones in my ears, I started the music and began to run.

Something about running was so liberating to me. Maybe it was the wind that collided with my sticky skin, the way my chest heaved up and down as I tried to control my breathing, I wasn't sure. Waving to my neighbor, Stephanie who ran in the mornings as well, I felt sweat begin to trickle down my back. Adjusting the sweatpants I had on, I pulled them a little higher on my hips as I picked up my pace and let the music take over my thoughts.

The only downside to working out so much, it was always rather...... aroused afterward. I hadn't dated anyone in ages. I couldn't trust again after, well...we'll get to that later. Finally making my way back home as the sun broke the horizon, I opened the door, smelling bacon cooking and heard someone moving around in the kitchen.