Sixteen-

Neely's POV:
Playfully kissing on Harry all over and him tickling me, we both finally fell asleep. As for me, I dozed on and off with my headache and eventually got up when I found Harry was gone again and there was a noise coming from downstairs.

"Harry?"

"Down here!" he called back, but something sounded different. Walking into the kitchen, he was standing at the stove, shirtless in a pair of shorts.

"Did you cut your hair?" I laughed as he turned around. His torso was bare. What the hell?

"What happened to your tattoos? What the hell?" I knew this all had to be a dream.

"I'm Edward," he smiled, identical to Harry. "Harry's twin." Watching as Harry came from the living room with a plate in his hands and a chuckle, I felt dizzier and more confused than I had when I woke up.

"Morning, love," Harry beamed and I could've fainted just on the fact he called me love. "I see you've met my brother."

"This is so freaky," I chuckled, staring at the two like a child in an aquarium.

"He has all the tattoos," Edward smiled. "Just keep that in mind when you wanna shower with him." I harshly blushed and looked down at my feet.

"Hey," Harry warned, shaking his head no. "Do you want something to eat?" Other than you? No.

"Is breakfast made already?" I asked, trying to control my inner urges.

"Edward, Louis, and I made pancakes, bacon, and eggs. There's plenty left." Handing me a plate and fork, I took one pancake from the stack, two strips of bacon, and a spoonful of eggs, lightly drizzling syrup over the pancake.

"Are you not gonna eat anymore than that? You're a tall girl, fast metabolism and all," Edward commented and I felt the urge to not even eat what I had in front of me.

"I don't eat very much," I chuckled awkwardly as Harry sat a glass of orange juice and two pills in front of me.

"Eat, you'll feel better," he smiled. (Potter heads: Lupin said this when he gave Harry the chocolate. I'm weird, I know.) I only nodded and took a small bite of egg and pancake together before taking the Tylenol he sat in front of me.

"So how long have you and Harry been together?" Edward asked, sipping on something that looked more than just orange juice and I almost spit mine out.

"W-we we we're n-"

"We're not together," Harry replied quickly.

"Hm?" he nodded. "You lot look oddly domestic not to be together. Are you still in college?" Harry looked at me with wide eyes and I'd lied about being in college loads of times before.

"Yeah. We were gonna try it out, but I'm so far away, it just didn't work," I lied seamlessly.

"Where do you go to Uni?"

"University of Tennessee, Knoxville," I beamed. That was my dream school ever since I was four years old. I'd only dreamed about the day I'd get to play for Pat Summitt until she got diagnosed in 2012 with Alzheimer's and Holly Warlick took over. I was still keeping my fingers crossed.

"You've got to play basketball," he laughed.

"I do."

"That's amazing. If I didn't live in England, I'd come see you play."

"Thanks," I laughed awkwardly. Finishing my food, I sat my plate in the sink and walked back up the stairs, hoping Harry would follow for some fun.