Nineteen-

2k selfie is the pic on the side.(I don't always look like this, but I felt like I should let you guys know what I look like on days I'm not being a moody bitch lol) oh, and the lipstick I'm wearing is the Rihanna lipstick mentioned so much in this story. it's really amazing. I'm on the way home from ATL, and my nephew is photobombing in the back lmfao.
Love all of you so much. I need a nickname for you guys.
Enjoy. xx

Neely's POV:

Quickly cleaning up where I had eaten, I heard Harry coming down the hallway and opened the bottle of water, trying to look normal. His hair was everywhere but he still managed to look amazing. Having put on a shirt, I fought off a smile at the black button up that was left unbuttoned a bit the top, barely showing his tattoos. there was silence between us as he walked around the kitchen, grabbing various food and putting it in his bag.

"Have you eaten yet?" he asked softly, sounding almost childlike.

"I don't know Harry," I snapped. "According to you, I hide behind my problems with a bullshit excuse to drink and act out when in reality, I'm just a broken little girl. How could I ever feed myself?" His jaw clenched and he closed his eyes, letting out a long breath. Walking out of the kitchen, I slowly followed behind him to the car for what seemed like the hundredth time today, angry and waiting for him to keep digging on me until I exploded.

The car ride, again, was silent as we made our way back to the school, Harry's hands gripping the wheel tightly. Turning the radio up as Taylor swift played, the song fit our situation perfectly, minus the love part. Harry probably didn't even like me anymore.

"Saw you standing there and I went oh my god, look at that face, you look like my next mistake," she sang and I quietly sighed. Pulling into the parking lot, he quickly turned into a spot and turned the car off. The song continued to play before he opened his door and it shut off. He forcefully closed his door and I watched as he began to walk away. getting out and trying not to slam my door, I heard the locks click and saw Harry shoving his keys back into his pocket. Putting on my ID and slowly walking toward the sidewalk, my heels clicked against the worn cement and brick and I could feel eyes on me from the cars in the carline. Checking the time, it was only 8:25 and I sighed as Principal Malik greeted me.

"Morning Neely, basketball going well?"

"Yes," I sighed, giving a weak smile. Picking up my pace and extending my stride as I made it into the commons, it was as if I had a big sign on my back that said 'kick me while I'm down.'

"Morning Neely," Mrs. Rouse smiled as I walked in the classroom and sat in my seat with a sigh. "You okay?"

"Just tired," I chuckled, amused at the countless times I used that excuse.

"We all are. I'm counting down the days to the four day weekend." Giving her the best fake smile I could muster, I rolled my eyes once she looked away and flipped her off before she could turn around. Dragging myself around for the rest of the day, I was dreading fifth period. Making my way back to fourth period after the lunch I didn't have, I heard Scarlett and Jessica giggling about something and inevitably, I decided to eavesdrop.

"He's so hot. If he wasn't a teacher, I would so fuck him," Scarlett sighed.

"He has the nicest ass I've ever seen. I think he's gay though," Jessica chuckled.

"There's no way Mr. Styles is gay. Hell, even if he was, I'd still fuck him. Good lord, have you seen those hands? I bet he's as tall as he is everywhere."

I clenched my teeth together and balled up my fists, trying not to fucking murder them both. they had no right to talk about him like that. I was mad at him, but still, they needed to back the fuck up.

"I'm gonna go for some tutoring after school. See if I can't get in those sexy little pants of his," Jessica smirked and I cleared my throat. Anger and jealousy flowing through me instead of blood.

Of course, the droning bell rang and I sighed deeply as I gathered my things and walked as slowly as I could to Harry's class. Walking inside, he was siting on his wooden stool, peeling an orange and licking his fingers. Once I got to my desk, my journal was already sitting there right in the middle, taunting me. Sitting down, it took everything in me not to look at him, Jessica and Scarlett's words still playing over and over again in my mind.

"Today's prompt is special. we're gonna talk about anger," he smiled. "It's something we all have and experience so, today, I want you to write about an argument between two people or write an internal monologue of why your person is angry. You have thirty minutes and today, we will be sharing." Glaring at him, I picked a pen from my bag and clicked it before opening the journal. Turning to the next clean page, I saw red ink cursive across the bottom of the page and began to read.

Very well written. You have a gift.

Rolling my eyes, I put the pen on the clean page, scrawling the date with a sigh.

He was like a lightening strike in sand, only he struck the same place more than twice. He didn't know about her insecurities, no one did. She kept the ones that she had true trouble with under lock and key like buried treasure, only she wanted these to remain buried with no X to mark the spot. She put on a show for the world, act after act, intermissions a rarity. She looked like the Appalachian Mountains. Strong, and solid as a rock, never wavering no matter how bad the storm. However, this storm, she had not expected.

It was no mere flash flood, tornado, or hurricane, no, this storm was one so rare, an anomaly. He rolled into her life, loud and frightening like a rumble of thunder, only he had brought his own lightening with him. At first, she didn't waver, but after the grey clouds cleared, it seemed she had worn down to a mere pile of rock and soil.

There was only one problem neither she nor him realized, mountains weren't made to be moved. And he was moving her.

Neither of them knew the direction, but all she knew was that she was moving. Kicking and screaming, but moving. The storm seemed to have no idea the effect he had on the mountain. His lightening continuously striking her weakest points, barren spots where it seemed no trees could grow, until one day, the storm brought on rain and the mountain found trees beginning to slowly sprout in the places she'd kept barren intentionally, not wanting to plant anymore feelings for the storm, but inevitably, trees began to sprout and the mountain began to slowly heal. Craving the storm's rain to make her whole once again.