Ninety Nine-

Song(s): X Ambassadors- Unsteady
One Direction- Night Changes
Neely's POV:

There was nothing rushed with our kisses. They were surprisingly slow and I could feel the emotion we were both putting into them. It oddly felt like I had done this before with him.

"Harry," I breathed, pulling away slightly.

"Yes, love?" His eyes met mine and it took everything in me not to cry. He looked like a child, holding a toy they really wanted up to their mom.

"I feel so close to you. Like I've known you forever and we've only just met."

"If you only knew."

"I know this is gonna sound a bit forward, but I'm gonna trust my gut instinct."

"What is it?"

"Make love to me," I whispered.

"It'd be an honour to," he breathed, a small smile playing on his lips before he leaned in and kissed me tenderly. Standing up, I pulled him to the staircase and slowly led him up the stairs, his hand clasped in mine. Opening a door which I assumed was his room, his scent hit me even harder and I smiled.

The door quietly shut behind us and I sat down on the edge of his bed.

"I'll be right back," he choked out, walking toward the bathroom. I only nodded sitting in the dim light and taking a deep breath before undressing down to my bra and underwear. I felt oddly at home and let out a shaky breath when I heard the bathroom door open.

His weight shifted next to me and I felt his warm hand touch my shoulder, his lips finding my neck. My body was tingling and I felt completely paralyzed. I move back against the pillows and his body heat met mine, or torsos lightly touching as he placed warm kisses on my neck and chest. I looked at the tattoos on his chest and stomach, my fingers tracing over the leaves above his v-line on either side of his hips.

Soon, we were both completely naked and I was nervously waiting to feel him. Watching as he rolled the condom down his length, I took a deep breath.

"Oh my God," he moaned as he stretched me. The veins in his neck protruded and he looked down at me, placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"Slow," I whispered, my fingers playing with the curls dangling around his jaw. He began to move and it was almost as if we were made for each other.

Feeling a small ache in my temple, I knew it was from the wine and I chose to ignore it. He was miraculous. His muscles flexing, breathing giving away just how much he was enjoying this. he was amazing.

The ache in my temple grew stronger and it was taking away from what was going on around me. It was definitely not from the wine.

"Harry?"

"Y-yeah?"

"My-"

"Oh shit, Neely," he moaned, looking up at the ceiling, his breathing labored and jagged.

The ache was now splitting and my eyes were screwed shut.

"God, I love you," Harry moaned, his body going rigid and my eyes immediately opened.

I remembered.

Thank you guys so much for all the reads! Massive massive thank you. I love you all!! xx