Fifty Six-

Talks about rape and other stuff.

"You honestly think I didn't know Max kept a gun here?" he laughed and my hands were slightly shaky.

"I know you better than you know yourself, Neely."

"What are we gonna do now, because if you take a step toward me, I will shoot you," I snapped.

"Oooo," he taunted. "Look who's grown some balls."

"Colby, you need to leave and no one gets hurt."

"I'm not leaving. If I can't have you, nobody can."

"Why are you saying these things? What happened to the Colby I knew?" I asked, hoping from the amount of horror movies I'd seen that if I made it seem like I wanted him, I could get close enough to him and knock one of the weapons from his hands.

"You tried to throw me aside. Thinking you could easily get rid of me and you were wrong," he smiled, walking toward me and I pulled the trigger. Nothing came out.

"Well now, looks like you're shit out of luck." He grabbed the gun from my hands and tossed it aside, it clattering on the floor. I don't think my heart had ever beat so fast. Bringing my fist around, I hit him square in the face and watched as he fell against the bed.

Running out of the room, I practically sprinted up the stairs before feeling his hands grab my feet, face planting against the soft carpet.

"C'mere," he breathed fiercely, pinning me against the stairs and I felt his palm connect with my cheek and blood filled my mouth. His fingers dug into my cheeks and he merely smiled down at me.

"Time to collect," he beamed, forcing his lips onto mine and I felt paralyzed.

"Stop!" I cried, my hands trying to push him off of me.

"It's okay, baby," he chuckled. "Don't cry." Hearing those words come from his mouth, they were no longer sacred anymore. He'd managed to successfully taint them just as he had everything else in my life.

"Please get off of me," I begged tears streaming down my face. "You're better than this."

"I know how much you loved to tease me, so now I'm not going to tease you. You're gonna take it like the good girl I know you are," he breathed, holding both of my wrists in his left hand while his right yanked at my underwear, pulling them down my legs.

"Colby, stop!" I screeched, my hands getting free from his and I yet again clawed at him, digging my nails down his cheek.

"You fucking bitch!" he seethed. Hearing his belt jingling, I continued to fight with him until he had my arms pinned under me and I had no moves left. Feeling him harshly thrust inside me, his hand went over my mouth and the tears seemed never ending.

"Scream and I'll fucking kill you," he warned, his eyes closing. "I know you're on your period, but fuck you feel so good."

"I'm about to feel even better," I whispered, head butting my head with his and he fell to the side. Pulling my underwear up my legs, I tried to make it down the stairs again and felt a sharp pain in my calf and thigh. Colby was behind me, waving the knife wildly at my legs,and I kicked him square in the forehead. Running as fast as I could toward the kitchen, I grabbed the clever and the 13 inch butcher knife from the wooden block and quickly forced my back against the fridge as I heard his footsteps coming across the hardwood floor.

My hand shook as I held up the long blade, I was covered in sweat and could feel blood trickling down my leg. The kitchen door swung open and my body tensed.

"Come out, come out wherever you are," Colby taunted. I stayed silent, keeping my breathing to a minimal. "You know, I wasn't going to kill you, but now since you wanna be such a little cunt, I guess I have to." Seeing his shadow across the island, I knew he was close to me and I held the knife and clever at the ready.

"C'mon, Neely. Make it easy for us both," he laughed, almost as Lucifer would have moments before he fell from heaven. He was within reaching distance and I knew in my heart I'd have to make my move quick. Extending my arm as he turned the corner, I heard the knife slice through his skin. Opening my eyes, it was freely protruding from his arm as he fell to the ground. Running from the kitchen, I sprinted up the stairs and grabbed my cell phone, dialing 911. Hanging up with the operator, my hands shook as I dialed Harry's number. No answer. Taking a deep breath as I walked back down to the kitchen, my eyes widened.

Colby's body was gone.