Sixty Nine-

Update because OTRA and my sister has floor tickets to Chicago and I'm not going. #shewantsmetohelpmakeposters #honeybunchesofno
Neely's POV:
"Neely," Harry's voice said quietly and he shook my shoulder. I sat up, rubbing my eyes and cringed as the cold air surrounded me.

"S'cold," I whispered, leaning into Harry as we walked inside. Once we got inside, I kissed him softly on the cheek.

"I love you."

"I love you too," he chuckled. Walking up the stairs with an almost tortoise like pace, I made my way into his room, pulling my jacket and pants off before putting on one of Harry's hoodies and plopping down on the bed. I curled up on my side, trying to go back to sleep, but I soon felt a pair of lips press to my forehead and opened my eyes to see Harry smiling widely.

"You've got to eat something, my love."

"I'm sleepy."

"I know, baby," he cooed. "But if you eat something, you can come right back up here and go to sleep."

"Can I just have a cup of tea?"

"C'mon, darling. I'll carry you."

"No," I protested with a wide smile. Feeling his strong arms pick me up, he carried me down the stairs and I pulled the sleeves of his hoodie over my hands. Sitting quietly at the island, Harry sat a warm mug in front of me as well as a grilled cheese and tomato soup.

"This is good," I smiled, taking the warm cup of tea into my hands.

"I love you," Harry smiled, his hand cupping my cheek.

"I love you too." Eating, we were both quiet and I kept my hands in the sleeves of his sweater. Putting my dishes in the sink, I walked back up the stairs, Harry following behind.

"You need to take a shower," he said, closing the door behind him.

"I'm going back to sleep," I sighed.

"I know you're sleepy, but you need a shower and I need to change the sheets."

"No. Meanie weenie."

"How about a bath? We can take a bath together."

"No. You're a meanie and I'm sleepy," I groaned.

"C'mon," he encouraged, climbing next to me. "You won't have to lift a finger."

"Fine." My breathing was heavy as we walked into the bathroom and he undressed me torturously slow. Climbing into the hot water, I sank against Harry and my back was against his chest. I laid my head back on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

"This is so relaxing. You're gonna have to find a way to keep me awake," I teased.

"I don't think I'll have a problem with that," he murmured, kissing my neck softly as his hand trailed lightly down my torso.
-----------------
The next morning, I woke up feeling refreshed. It was like I had slept for years. Reaching for my phone, I squinted at the brightness off the screen and turned it down before seeing the time. It was only 5:01 and I was wide awake.

Looking at Harry in the quiet darkness, he looked almost my age or a few years younger. The blanket stopped at his belly button and I couldn't help but blush as he slightly stirred and tightened his grip around me.

"You're staring," he sighed sleepily.

"I'm gazing."

"It's creepy."

"No it's not," I laughed and put my hand on his chest.

"Why are you awake so early?" he asked, opening his eyes.

"I woke up like three minutes ago. How the hell did you wake up?"

"I've been up since 4:30. Can't go back to sleep."

"Well that's perfect because we need to go by my house."

"This early? Isn't Max there?"

"No. He went to Los Angeles."

"Oh. Okay." Chuckling as I got dressed and we finally walked out the door, we pulled up in front of my building rather quickly.

"I'll be right back," I smiled, opening the door to the harsh wind and closing it quickly before jogging inside. Patiently waiting on the elevator to stop on my floor, I sighed when it finally did. The familiar scent of cigar smoke and cologne filled my nostrils as I opened the door and I turned on the lights before walking up the stairs and into my room.

Feeling light headed, I fell against my dresser for support and clamped my eyes shut. A wave of nausea rolled through me and I shook my head, trying to make it go away.

I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. STAY TUNED MY LOVES. ITS GOING TO BLOW YOUR MINDS.