Sixty-

The next few weeks flew by, Harry unknowing of what Colby did and everything on the outside looked normal. Season was going good, we hadn't lost a game yet, and Max was around more.

"What should I get Harry for Christmas?" I asked him as we ate breakfast, the city skyline illuminating shadows against his face.

"You've gotta get something for Jimmy and Kathy too," he reminded me.

"Are they coming up?"

"They're coming up today and staying for a week. We have dinner reservations tonight at the steakhouse."

"I have practice until 8."

"Get Harry to shorten it."

"Max," I sighed.

"Women have their ways. Use yours," he teased.

"You're horrible." We both laughed as we finished breakfast and I heard my phone ring.

"Hello?" I beamed.

"World's greatest boyfriend calling," Harry chuckled, his voice sounding like he had just rolled out of bed.

"What's up?" I laughed, rolling my eyes as I pulled out my clothes for the day.

"I'm downstairs and I have coffee. I wanted to take you somewhere before school," he mused.

"It's not even 6 am." My alarm clock beamed 5:43 in bright blue.

"So?"

"I have to get ready for school."

"You're beautiful without any makeup, c'mon."

"You're a liar," I sighed. "Give me a second." Pulling on a hoodie and a pair of sweatpants, I quietly made my way out the door. The bone chilling temperature hit my skin as I walked out of the lobby doors and jogged around to the passenger side of Harry's car.

"It's cold as Frosty's balls outside," I breathed, rubbing my hands together.

"Hey baby girl," he beamed, handing me a warm cup.

"Hey," I smiled, leaning over and kissing him softly. Chuckling at his hair all over the place, he started to drive and we ended up in an empty field.

"You're not gonna murder me, are you?" I laughed.

"No," he chuckled, shaking his head. "It's too cold to get out, but I thought we might sit here and watch the sunrise."

"The sun won't be up until 7:15."

"That gives us an hour and three minutes to sit here."

"You're a hoot," I sighed, taking a sip of the familiar coffee. "Oh, I have family coming in tonight so, I need to leave practice early."

"Do I get to meet them?"

"Only if you want to. They're family friends, but my uncle has known them for almost his whole life so they're family."

"That's amazing."

"I'm sure they'd love to meet you. Kathy is a guidance counselor and Jimmy works at a bank and does some really cool other stuff. They're both kick ass."

"Where are they coming from?"

"Franklin, North Carolina. We've got dinner with them at one of Max's restaurants tonight."

"So, I am invited?"

"Kathy will love you."

"What are they like? You've got me kind of nervous."

"Literally, the coolest people ever. They're amazing. Don't even worry," I assured him. Looking at the way he held my hand, I sighed contently.

"I love you."

"I love you," he smiled, kissing the back of my hand. It was killing me on the inside to look at him and have him not know why we hadn't had sex in almost a month.

"Harry."

"Yeah?"

"Can I tell you something?"