Forty Four-

Hey guys, just wanted to take a minute to say some things.
1- thank you for all the reads, seriously though, this story would be nothing without you.
2- Each and every person that comments, I respect your opinions and greatly appreciate your feedback.
3- I will never ever be mean to you guys. Even if someone comments "you suck, bitch." I'd probably be like "yeah... Liam's dick."
4- Triple update because *Patrick Star voice* I love you.
Anyway, I figured I'm too much like Harry to be mean to anyone, so just keep that in mind and please love everyone, guys. Life is fair because it's unfair to everybody. Smile at someone, you never know how it'll effect their day.
Neely's POV:

"Have you told him yet?" she asked, taking a long sip of her wine.

"What?" I smiled. "That I loved him?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, yeah."

"That's amazing."

"How?" I chuckled.

"Just because other than Aunt Anne, me, Louis and Elizabeth, he'd never told anyone else that. You're the first in ages," she grinned.

"Oh shit," I gaped. I mean, Louis had told me how guarded he was, but it didn't think he was that guarded. "So it wasn't just Elizabeth that messed him up?"

"Oh heavens no," she sighed. "When we were in primary school together, Harry was really gangly, awkward, and he had braces. He didn't really fit in anywhere, even on he basketball court. He wasn't coordinated with being almost 6'7 by the time we hit secondary school. It's almost like the grinch in a way."

"He was the sweetest boy, always helping people, and baking things. And he was nice. Good lord, it didn't matter if someone had half their face chopped off, he would've smiled at them and became best friends." I smiled at that, sounding exactly like Harry.

"So what happened?" I asked.

"He used to get hurt a lot. He had such a big heart, he didn't really understand that there was good and bad in people. He always gave the benefit of the doubt until they wronged him, he would change his whole opinion just to get people to like him," she sighed, smiling slightly. "Just because people would only befriend him because they felt sorry for him, or to get test answers from him, they were awful. Once he got more muscular and filled out, people stopped messing with him as much, but they still gave him a hard time about some stuff."

"That sounds exactly like my story," I laughed, aside from both of his parents still being alive, we'd essentially had the same background. Only, I was a girl.

"If he were art, he'd be a Jackson Pollock. He may look crazy and there seems to be no depth, but once you really look, your eyes are opened to a whole new beauty. That's what some people don't understand about people who are different. Every star in the sky is different, each divot in the Grand Canyon is different. We are all supposed to be different. We were all made so differently that when our differences match up with someone else's differences, we call it love."

"I've never really thought about it like that before," I mused. He really was like a Jackson Pollock, I was more of sidewalk chalk on the gum stained sidewalks of New York City.

"I might be a model, but I've learned things from modeling school could never teach me."

"You're amazing," I gushed.

"No darling, I'm merely a person just trying to make it through life, why not have a little fun?" We both smiled at each other before hearing the door open and Harry stumbled inside.

"Hey," I laughed as he sat down next to me, kissing my softly and laying his head in my lap.

"You're squishy," he giggled. Oh God. He was drunk.