Twenty Two-

Enjoy! Some smut happens... It was bound to happen sooner or later.😏

Neely's POV:
After spaghetti and more wine, we started on the cake. By we, I mean, I poured the wine and he started to mix everything together.

"Look at you, my little Pillsbury Doughboy," I teased.

"I worked in a bakery," he laughed. "When I was younger. The ladies used to always pinch my bum."

"It's nice so I see why." Seeing him slightly blush, I smiled widely at him. He was absolutely adorable.

"My mum would come in my with sister every once in a while and have coffee and tease me if I flirted with a cute customer," he smiled widely and boyish. "It was a lot of fun." Watching him quietly as he poured the cake batter into two different pans and put them in the oven, I felt giddy over the flour and various splotches of batter on his face.

"C'mere, goober," I laughed, pulling him toward me.

"What?" he chuckled.

"You've got a little cake stuff right," I paused, licking his jaw. "Here."

"Oh really?" he teased. Licking the small dots of batter from his cheek and neck, I didn't move once I finished with his neck, feeling his pulse quickening.

"Why is your heart beating so fast?" I asked, making sure my breath fanned against his neck.

"See what you do to me?" I smiled and lightly chuckled, placing a small kiss just below his ear and he harshly exhaled. Continuing down his long, elegant, neck, I moved his collar to get to his collar bone. His hand moved to my cheek and pulled my face to his. Tasting the alcohol on his lips as I'm sure he could on mine, it added fuel to our already blazing fire we had between us. Hearing a small moan emit from his lips as I unbuttoned his shirt while kissing his neck, I chuckled.

"Let's go take a bath," I breathed against the top of his chest as I kissed it, hoping he wouldn't turn me down yet again.

"When the cake is done, I'm all yours." It had to be the longest twenty five minutes of my life as we waited for the cake to get done. Sighing with relief as he pulled the two pans from the oven, I grabbed his hand, yanking him through the foyer and up the stairs behind me. Walking into his bed room, I took a deep breath, trying to calm my shaky hands.

"I don't wanna have sex," I clarified. That was really the last thing I needed right now.

"What do you want?" he asked, his voice slightly wavering at the end. He was just as nervous as I was.

"How about we just take it slow?"

"Okay, but if you want to stop, we can stop just tell me." I only nodded, the wine probably clouding my judgements. I knew I wouldn't want to stop. I wanted him in the worst way. I may have had sex with Colby, yes, but that really meant nothing like this did. No, I didn't have sex with him when Harry came to pick me up, we were about to and then he showed up. Sex with Colby was just sex. It wasn't meaningful. This, no this was meaningful in the fullest extent.

Standing there with him as his hands slowly rubbed down my sides, resting on my waist, I regretted ever having sex with Colby. I wish Harry would've been my first. He probably would've appreciated it a hell of a lot more than Colby did. Everything had seemed to slow to almost a stop and I cleared my throat before unbuttoning the rest of the buttons on his shirt and untucking it from his pants. Pushing it off his shoulders, it silently fell to the floor and I couldn't help but stare at his toned torso.

He really was beautiful. Not only physically stunning, but intellectually as well. I could see he was having a hard time at the pace we were moving, so I quickened things a bit. Pulling Louis' t-shirt over my head, I tossed it on the floor and stepped out of my heels.