Seventy-

Pic is me bc I finally didn't look like a trash can.

Be ready for the surprises!!!

Feeling light headed, I fell against my dresser for support and clamped my eyes shut. A wave of nausea rolled through me and I shook my head, trying to make it go away.

It finally did and I quickly gathered my things before feeling it again.

Remembering things that had happened in the last 4 months, I fell to the floor and I put my fingertips to my temples. My head was splitting. Every smirk, laugh, tear, every minute detail from the last 4 months was speeding through my brain and I didn't know what was happening.

I eventually stopped trying to make it go away, just laying there and letting my body do it's thing before everything went black.
--------------------

My eyes opened and I was standing in the middle of the gym at school. What the fuck?

"I heard he played at Duke," Ellie whispered, wide eyes and grinning.

"You heard he played a pickup game with Michael Jordan for his sixteenth birthday, didn't you?" I asked the girl next to her.

"Yeah, how did you know that?" she replied, looking at me skeptically.

"Um, excuse me, I need to go." Walking as quickly as I could toward the door, I immediately stopped when I heard the all too familiar voice.

"Good afternoon, ladies. I'm Coach Styles."

Continuing my way out of the gym, the door closed behind me. How the hell was this even possible?

"How to time-travel," I read aloud as I typed into Google. Nothing but bullshit articles came up. "Susie." Dialing her number, she answered with a cheery tone.

"Hey stranger!" she exclaimed.

"Hey Aunt Susie. I have a question," I sighed.

"Are you okay?"

"I don't know."

"What's going on?"

"I don't know how to explain it."

"It happened, didn't it?" she asked after a few seconds of silence.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm coming to see you." The line cut off and I stood there in the middle of my room, dumbfounded.

Gasping, I soon remembered the stories my grandmother told me when I was younger and knew why Aunt Susie was coming.

SURPRISE!!!! It's short af but enjoy it.