Eighty Three-

They say real loss is only experienced when you love someone more than you love yourself. This? This was real loss. Harry had resigned after Principal Malik showed up and Liam became new head coach. There were no charges pressed, I was of legal consent and adamant about not going through any legal procedure.

I was hurting. I could use long words and vivid explanations, but there's no other way to put it. Harry hadn't moved away, but we hadn't spoken since he resigned. Louis and I spoke every once in a while over the next coming weeks and I only shut him down when he asked me how I was doing.

"Fine," I'd say. A simple lie told by billions of people everyday and it became my norm. I wasn't fine I would never be fine. It was like the air had been eternally snatched from my chest only to be sealed in a bottle I could barely reach.

Waking up this morning, I sighed as I looked at the temperature. A scalding 20 degrees. How lovely the weather to represent what my life felt like. Well, in my life, it was more like negative 20. I didn't want to get up or do anything, but I had breakfast plans with Louis on this frigid Saturday morning.

Finally getting up, dressed, making my way down to the lobby and outside, I tried to smile as I opened the door of Louis' car.

"Hey gorgeous," he smiled. "How are you?" Kissing both my cheeks, I mustered the best smile I could.

"I'm okay." The drive was silent other than some background music and we finally pulled up to the restaurant.

"I know you're not." Walking inside, the scent of coffee filled my nostrils calming me slightly.

"Says who?" I asked, slightly bitter he was being so blunt.

"You." Sitting down, I smiled at our waitress as she walked toward us, taking our drink order.

"What makes you say that?" I countered, looking at the aged wooden table.

"It's been a month and a half since you and Harry have spoken. You've lost weight, your eyes are dark, and when you smile, it's not genuine."

"Well aren't you just a world class Dr.Phil?"

"I've taught you well, sass queen." We both chuckled and I shook my head.

"I think that's you. I'm Queen Sasquatch. There's a difference."

"Lies."

"So why'd you wanna have breakfast with me? We usually have lunch or go out."

"I have some news."

"Okay."

"I don't know how to tell you."

"I'm a big girl, Louis. Just say it."

"Well," he sighed. "You know Harry's ex, Elizabeth?"

"What about her?" I chuckled.

"They're going out to dinner tonight."

Hello my babies. Thank you for 65k. Be ready for anything to happen. what I have planned is going to blow your minds. Again, thanks to happpilyharry bc bae and brilliant.