Forty Nine-

Song: Heaven Knows- The Pretty Reckless
Jungle- X Ambassadors
Pour Some Sugar On Me- Def Leppard
*Mature stuff*
Neely's POV:
Harry pulled my face to his and I watched Louis pull his shirt over his head moving to the other side of me and kissing my neck. I thought I was going to internally combust. My breathing accelerated as I felt Louis' and Harry's hands move under my shirt and against my stomach. Sitting up, Harry pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it to the ground.

"You're just as divine as Harry over here," Louis smirked, him and Harry both kissing my chest.

"Are you okay?" Harry whispered in my ear. "We don't have to do this if you don't want to." Even drunk he was still caring.

"I've literally never been so turned on," I laughed. "I don't wanna stop." Feeling Louis' hand outside my leggings, I inhaled sharply. Harry's palm splayed against my waist and I felt his fingernails slightly dig into my sides as he lightly nipped at my neck.

"She's your girlfriend, mate. How far am I allowed to go?" Louis giggled, slightly tugging at my leggings.

"Just don't stick anything in from your waist down."

"You got it." He tugged my leggings down my legs along with my underwear and smiled.

"Holy fuck," I breathed, feeling both their hands working against me. Feeling cool liquid splash against my stomach, I watched as Harry licked the vodka he'd poured off of my stomach and tried not to yank on his hair.

"You okay?" Harry giggled, his fingers working with Louis' and I fought the urge to come right then.

"Never been-" I stopped, my eyes closing. "Better."

"You feel as good as you look," Louis laughed, kissing my thigh.

"You fuck better than you look," I teased as my high hit me and Louis slipped his fingers out of me, holding my legs open.

"So I've been told," he winked, pressing his lips to Harry's and I could've come again. both of them were still in their boxers, looking back at me, Louis pulled me toward Harry's other side.

"Your turn, babe," I grinned, kissing him with all my might and moving down his jaw and neck.

By the time we'd all finished at least once, we'd finished two more bottles of vodka and Louis had pulled back on his boxers, running across the hall to get the joint he'd stashed in his luggage. I didn't smoke any, nor did Harry, but the contact high was pretty fucking great. We'd let the window open, Louis and Olivia sitting next to each other, me next to Harry.

"Is this like, a regular think between you guys?" I laughed, leaning my head on Harry's shoulder.

"Last thanksgiving we got drunk and Louis sucked Harry off, but that's pretty much it. We used to get Eliz-" Olivia stopped mid sentence, looking awkwardly at Harry before taking a long drag off the joint and handing it back to Louis.

"I think it's time for me to go," she laughed, standing up and stumbling toward the door.

"No!" Louis coughed. "Don't open the fucking door. Let all the smoke get out the window first. Anne will kill us." Laughing with Harry, I could feel his heart beating under my hand and sighed. I would've never thought that anyone actually cared about me enough to meet their family until I met him. And he we were almost four months into our relationship, sitting here laughing and giggling. I mean, obviously, we both still have problems, but for once, it was nice to get away from them.

Eeek! I had kind of a hard time writing this because I didn't know how lol but I hope it's good enough for you guys. I love you all!! Don't forget to check out Double Trouble!!

Much love and always stay Heely af.