Eighty One-

Neely's POV:

All I felt was fire. It was like the embers that had been simmering in me suddenly combusted into flames that were white hot. I pressed my body into his and he soon hit the wall, letting go of my hands.

"I need you," I pleaded, placing small kisses on his warm neck. His breathing labored along with mine, our eyes met.

"You're drunk," he sighed, his pupils almost covering the vibrant green of his glassy eyes.

"I'm not drunk enough to not want this. I know you want me just as much as I want you."

"No you don't," he swallowed thickly.

"Well," I chuckled, running my index finger down his chest. "Your body is saying something completely different than your mouth."

He was quiet and I moved my hand even lower.

"Which you are a rock star with, by the way. Your hands too," I added.

"Neely."

"Harry, just try. I know everything about you. Don't tell me you don't want this as much as I do." His silence along with his grip on my hips tightening answered me and I leaned in, kissing his neck once again.

Smiling widely at the moans he periodically let out, I finally finished marking his skin and pulled him up the stairs behind me.

Opening his bedroom door I relished in the scent that surrounded me and he quickly shut it behind him. Feeling the softness of his comforter underneath my fingertips, I smiled. Watching him turn toward his dresser, he pulled out a t-shirt and closed the drawer quietly.

"Stand up for me," he cooed, lightly grabbing my arm. Turning me around, his fingers met my back and my eyes shut. Unzipping the dress all the way down to my lower back, his hands left my back. Shrugging my shoulders, the dress pooled at my feet and I slowly stepped out of it with his help.

"Sit," Harry said again, turning me around to face him and lightly pushing my shoulders down. Balancing on my hands, I slightly leaned back as he squatted down in front of me. His hands lightly cupped my ankle and removed both of my shoes. His fingers kneaded my arches and my head rolled back, I tried to fight a smile away, but couldn't. Pulling my leggings off, he stood up and tossed them to the side.
Watching him pull his shirt over his head, I gawked at his glorious torso. I couldn't help but beam at him.

Standing up, I wrapped my arms around his torso and pressed a kiss to his warm neck.

"I don't want it to be like this," he sighed. "I want our first time together to be special. Right."

"Do you really think I care about doing it right? What does that even mean?"

"Like with candles and stuff." I could see a little blush form on his cheeks and smiled slightly.

"You're such a sap." A sap I fell in love with.

"I know, but you deserve it."

"Yeah, yeah," I sighed.

"What?"

"Can we just have sex? I don't care about the candles or anything. As long as I'm with you, it doesn't matter where we are."

"Since your drunk, not tonight."

"That's a bunch of bullshit. I'm really not that fucking drunk and I'm practically throwing myself at you and you don't want to do it. Fine. That's fine, Harry. I'll just go to sleep." It was so not fine.

Letting go of his warm skin, I cleared my throat and walked into the bathroom, the lights stinging my eyes. Brushing my teeth with the extra tooth brush he had in the top drawer, I threw up brushing my tongue and had to start all over.

Finally shutting the water off and wiping underneath my eyes, I sighed as I turned off the lights and walked back into his room. Laying down on the cool sheets, I turned on my side and closed my eyes. Feeling Harry's weight shift, I bit my lip as his arm wrapped around my waist. No matter how much I wanted to tell him to move his arm, I couldn't.