Seventy One-

Neely's POV:

Seeing the gym door open, the girls filed out and Ellie looked at me with a hesitant smile.

"You okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, yeah," I nodded.

"We got some papers, you might want to go get them. We're heading-"

"Outside to the track."

"Yeah. Hurry up," she chuckled and walked on. Walking back in the gym, I saw Harry and Liam standing at half court, talking.

"Please tell me you're here for conditioning," Liam beamed.

"Yes," I nodded, eyeing Harry and he looked just as good as the first time I'd experienced this.

"I'm Coach Payne, this is Coach Styles," Liam smiled widely, shaking my hand.

"It's nice to meet y'all." Again.

"Here's the schedule, and we'll be doing morning workouts as well. If you have any problems getting here, I'll be happy to pick you up. Both of our numbers are on this paper," Harry smiled. "We're going out to the track now if you can join us."

"I can. Which of you is the head coach?" I asked, already knowing Harry was.

"I am," Harry laughed.

"Awesome. I'm gonna go get changed." Everything after that happened exactly as it had before. Harry ran next to me, dry heaves, Liam spoke to me, it was like déjà vu. Susie came and picked me up, the ride back home silent. We were silent until we were sitting in the living room and I held a cup of tea in my hands.

"Tell me what happened," Susie said, breaking the silence.

"I really don't know."

"It's like déjà vu, right?"

"Yeah. I've lived this day before."

"Grandma said it skipped you, but it didn't."

"I know from the stories. She used to say something about how Great, great, great, great, great grandma Sylvia married a witch doctor and he put a spell on our family!" I remembered, it all clicking now, but it couldn't possibly be true. "When we meet our one great love, we can see a little bit ahead, only to be yanked back to when we meet them when we lest expect it. But I never believed those stories. They were all bullshit."

She looked at me, "No they weren't."

"That's what happened with your mom and dad," she sighed. "Your dad said they met and then it was almost like everything went by so fast and they were getting married, but then he felt really sick and passed out. When he woke up, it was the day they met."

"That's exactly what happened! Only, I wasn't getting married," I chuckled. "I fell in love with the new coach at my school and it was Christmas time and, I was here getting some stuff and then I felt really sick and fell and then passed out. When I opened my eyes, I was in the gym, meeting him again for the first time."

"Did you do anything differently?"

"Well, yeah. I called you."

"Do you remember what Grandma said to do in case you got yanked back?"

"I don't."

"When it happened to me, she told me to enjoy the feeling of falling in love all over again," she smiled. "That's what you need to do."

"How do I do that? I don't want to make the same mistakes I made before."

"That's the beauty of the spell, my darling. You have the chance not to."

Okay guys, I hope that cleared it up for y'all a little bit! Lol so basically, Great, great, great, great, great grandma Sylvia married a good witch doctor and put a spell on the family line that when they met their one great love, they'd be able to see ahead into what was going to happen, but get yanked back when they least expected it. Everything that's happened so far was Neely seeing ahead. Now, she's yanked back to when they first met and gets a chance to do it all over again. Hope it makes sense to y'all!!

Much love