Eleven-

Pic is me and my sister Jessica and her friend Jasmine at the Atlanta concert (October 1st) which was perf.
Neely's POV:

I felt bad, watching Coach Styles get in his car as we drove away, but I needed a distraction. From what, I wasn't sure but I needed one. There was a silence between us as Colby drove toward his house and I wanted to jump his bones again. Pulling in the driveway for the second time today, we both got out and walked inside. Hearing Grace upstairs getting ready, I followed Colby up the stair case and walked into Grace's room, closing the door behind me.

"Hey girl," she called from the bathroom.

"Hey," I sighed, sitting down on the corner of her bed.

"Do you need to jump in the shower?" she asked, poking her head from around the bathroom door.

"Yeah, but I think I'm gonna go get something to eat. I'm hungry as fuck," I laughed, standing back up.

"Same. I'll come with you, hold on," she chuckled, pulling on a pair of shorts and following me back down the stairs.

"Do you wanna make a pizza or something?" I asked, opening the freezer, pulling out a frozen pizza.

"We're gonna be drinking so, yeah. Let's do that," Grace agreed, leaning against the counter.

"Okay, that's got 25 minutes. I'm gonna run and get in the shower."

"Colby! Neels and I are gonna go get ready. Don't be a dipshit for once in your life and take the pizza out of the oven when it goes off!" Walking back up the stairs, I undressed and got in the shower, the hot water relaxing my tense and achy muscles. Damn Coach Styles making us run so fucking much. I made sure everything was clean before getting out and wrapping the towel I had grabbed around me before walking back into Grace' room.

"Do you have a bra and underwear I could borrow?" I laughed as I searched through her dresser drawers.

"Third drawer down. It's all clean."

"Thanks girl." Pulling out the black lace bra and matching undies, I quickly slipped them on, becoming like a second skin. Grace was only 6'4" but we were the same size and thankfully, she had a more extensive wardrobe than I did.

"Girl, whoever gets to take your dress off tonight will not be disappointed. You look so good," she commented and I felt like I looked fat.

"Nobody will be taking whatver I wear off. None of the boys at our school think I'm attractive."

"My brother did."

"He's different."

"How?" she laughed.

"He just is. Now shush and help me find something to wear," I blushed and walked in her closet.

"You should wear the red cutout I wore to my cousin's wedding. It'd look great on you," she said, holding it up.

"It'd be really short," I countered.

"Neely."

"Grace."

"You're wearing this and my Louboutin's and that's final."

"Thank you," I said quietly, taking the dress from her and laying it out on the bed before walking in the bathroom and starting on my hair. Trying to curl every piece, it wasn't perfect, but it was pretty damn close. Pulling on the dress and a baggy shirt over it, I started on my makeup.

"Can I use that Rihanna lipstick you have? It's like, fucking amazing," Grace asked as we both stood in the mirror.

"Here," I chuckled as I swiped the last little bit across my bottom lip.

"Perfume, earrings, and then we're ready to go," she smiled, putting the lipstick back in my bag and walking back in her room.

"You wear these," she directed, handing me a pair of gold hoops and bracelets. "I'll wear these." Laughing as I put everything on, we both walked back into her bedroom and looked at the plethora of perfume sitting on top of her dresser.

"I'm gonna keep it simple," I said, going for the Euphoria. Walking toward the bathroom, I sprayed it all over and the scent engulfed my nostrils. Grace ended up using her Vince Camuto and we did a once over in the mirror.

"We've gotta take a selfie," she beamed, taking her phone off the charger. Taking a few pictures, she posted one to Instagram and we finally are our way back down the stairs.

"If you'd come a minute later, there would've been no pizza left," Colby teased.

"Shut up," I laughed, taking a slice and biting into it. Finishing the pizza with Grace, I smiled as we finally made our way out the door.

"I'm kinda nervous," I sighed as we drove down the road.

"Why? It's just a party," Colby countered.

"I don't know. I just am," I shrugged. I was nervous people would laugh at what I was wearing. I was nervous that I'd get in an argument with someone, I was just nervous about the whole thing, But then again, I needed this. It was better than drinking alone. Pulling into Collin's neighborhood, I took a few deep breaths as we parked on the street and got out. Music was blaring from the house as we walked up the front steps and inside. The air was thick with sweat, alcohol and a twinge of pot as we made our way to the kitchen. Emory, Collin, and Rex were all standing there talking and laughing.

"Colby!" Collin smiled. "What's up, bro?" They hugged lightly and Colby handed Grace and I both beers.

"Who'd you bring with you?" he asked, eyeing my up and down.

"This is Neely. She's on the basketball team."

"Oh yeah. We have a class together, don't we?"

"Try four, but yeah. We do." I honestly wasn't surprised Collin didn't recognize me. Hell, nobody seemed to notice me anymore.

"I'm glad you came. Do you wanna dance?" I thought my jaw was going to break through the hardwood flooring in the kitchen.

"Um, let me get a few more drinks and then I'll consider it," I teased, taking a long sip of my beer.

Dear Lord, you really do love me.
------------
Four beers later, Collin and I were dancing. It was hard not to start sweating, but I managed to only glisten a bit. Since I had lost all of the weight, I got cold a lot easier than I had been able too. His hands were on my hips, holding them tight to his as we danced and I felt him softly kiss my neck. Goosebumps covered my skin.

"Do you wanna go upstairs?"

"I need another drink," I laughed. Walking toward the kitchen, Emory was laying on the counter, Savannah doing a body shot off him and I couldn't help but blush as I grabbed another beer.

"Neely!" he yelled, raising his arms up. "Get over here!"

"Thanks, but no thanks." I would've loved nothing more than to lick salt off his neck, but there was no way I could do it. He probably thought I was hideous.

"C'mon! I'd only ever let a hot girl lick all over me and you're fucking hot. C'mon!" He had to have been drunk.

"Fine," I sighed. Watching as Savannah poured salt on his neck and tequila on his torso and a lime between his teeth, I quickly licked the salt on his neck before moving to the tequila and finally getting to the lime. Letting go of the lime with a grin, he spit it out and pulled me back to him, our lips meeting and everyone around us cheering.

Oh yeah, tonight was going to be fun.

Hey y'all! So, tonight, I've got a 2 hr drive to Atlanta which I will be writing 12-17 on and my sister has wi-fi so I'll be updating a lot. I hate Christmas lol
Much love to all of you and thank you for reads.
xx