Thirty Six-

Will get back to Neely's POV in the next chapter.
Harry's POV:
Two weeks later- day before thanksgiving break
Sitting in the silence of my room, biting into a sandwich, I scrawled across the page in my journal. Filling the lines with everything that was hurting me. Deciding to write Neely yet another letter, I sighed, pulling white paper from the printer and taking out my best pen, shakily dating the paper and beginning to write.

To the one who loves her next,
She's terrified of spiders. So when you're out late with friends and she texts you freaking out because there's one on her window, please go kill it. She won't sleep otherwise.
She is a total textbook introvert. She won't reply for hours and sometimes you won't see her for a week. You will take this personally. Don't. She's simply taking care of herself and she'll tell you how much she missed you while she was away.
She'll get very jealous. My god, she gets so jealous. Those green eyes will turn a deeper green. She hates that about herself, and she doesn't mean to do it. Remember, she loves you. Reassure her that you love her too.
On that topic, she needs constant reassurance. Tell her you love her and mean it. If you can't do that, leave. She deserves more than that.
There will be nights when she goes out and drinks a little too much. She'll call you to bring her home. When you do, she'll try to keep you up all night by tickling you and repeating "I love you and I'm sorry I'm annoying." She's not annoying. But make sure she has plenty of water and don't let her pass out until she drinks it, or she will be miserable in the morning.
She is the most independent woman I know. But she's so insecure, it still breaks my heart. So when she starts an argument with "you don't love me." Do not get upset. Remind her you do and the reasons why. She'll come around.
The dog comes first. Always. Don't ever think otherwise.
Make her tea and remember the way she takes her coffee. She will notice.
When she's having an anxiety attack, wrap her up in your arms and rub her back. Tell her she's safe and remind her that she has medication if she needs it.
If you cannot treat her like royalty, let someone else. That girl deserves the world.
Losing her is a pain you will never shake. Your world will come crashing down on you and those pieces won't ever fit the way they used to. Don't let her go.
She will love you with all she's got. Please give her the same.
I am begging you to not hurt her. She is golden. Don't let that shine die out.
Give her your all and she'll return the favor. You will never have to ask the universe for anything ever again. (Tumblr is the real MVP)

It had been two entire weeks since Neely and I had properly spoken. Every time I wanted to say something to her at practice, I let Liam do it. I couldn't say anything to he, not even basketball related. I was miserable. Maybe this was my karma for getting involved with a student and a player. Damn it. I could no longer read her as well as I had. She was walled up once again, and I'm pretty sure she had gotten drunk every night the previous week. Once the clock struck 3:45, it was officially Thanksgiving break and I sighed as my seventh period class filed out, silence finally filling the room.

"Harry?" I heard Louis' voice chime and looked up from my desk.

"What's up, Lou?"

"Me, and Niall are going out for drinks with some of the others. Do you wanna come?"

"I'm okay," I shrugged. "Thanks though."

"Chin up. It'll all come together soon," he tried before the doorway was empty again, his footsteps echoing down the hallway. Sighing as I pulled the journals out of my cabinet, the only one I didn't want to read was Neely's. I didn't want to start crying at work. Sighing as I got to hers, the cover with her name laid there, taunting me. Sighing as I turned to the most recent entry, I could already feel tears brimming my eyes; it seemed she had done the same thing I had.

To the one who loves him next,

He is a special character. He will give you all he's got and then some, take it and cherish it. There is no way to prepare for how he'll change your life. Trust me, I tried. He'll make you feel things so deeply, and if the time ever comes, make saying goodbye the hardest thing to ever do. He'll make you laugh, God, he'll make you laugh. He has stupid jokes and witty one liners that others would think were silly, but you'll laugh because you love him and he cracks you up no matter what he says.
If you decide to make him breakfast, make pancakes or oatmeal with fruit. That's his favorite. He eats a lot, so if you can cook, prepare to really cook.
He doesn't like surprises, he likes to know what's going on, and if something is wrong he'll pester you about if and how he can fix it. Don't get annoyed, he's just trying to help and he loves you. He has tattoos that have significant meanings, we'd gone through them all one night and he's more than just a pretty face. He's intelligent, funny, caring, kind, compassionate, loving, so many things. Let him be those things for you.
He loves to bake. And when you're in the kitchen with him, smudges of flour on his cheek and in spots in his hair and he burns his hand, you won't be able to help but smile at how adorable he looks in that moment. In every moment. The first time you hear him sing, you'll think you've died and gone to heaven. He'll blush and get all giggly, saying he's not that great, but he is.
When you see him push his glasses up his nose at 2 am and look really close at a paper he's grading, you'll fall in love with him even more. Don't ask him why he doesn't wear contacts, he'll simply say "My eyesight is bad enough, don't wanna blind myself poking my finger in my eye." You'll both laugh.
He's a gem. Rare, precious, and to be handled with the utmost care. Whatever you've got, he'll love you for what you are. He deserves someone who will do the same. My hope for you is that you love him with not just your eyes or your body, but with your soul. It may end up destroying you like it did me, but if the time comes, you'll never find another love so great.

Thank you all so much for almost 20k! I know this chapter was kinda eh, but it'll pick up in the next few. I love y'all!!
Much love and always stay Larry af.

P.s.- I've said it so many times before... I get some of this off tumblr, I will gladly tell y'all that. Lol