Forty One-

Double update bc school tomorrow and I might now be able to update so much. Pic is to give you guys some kind of truth to how tall I am compared to people 😂😂😂 I'm really 6'5" lol I swear. I'm on the end in black haha. In this pic, I had on two inch heels, but still. I'm super tall. My mom is next to me. This was at my cousin's graduation. Plz excuse my arms bc #flabby and I'm thinner now lol.

Neely's POV:

The food finally arrived and I excitedly paid the $35.83 for the food and tip.

"This is so good," Harry groaned, taking a large bite of his sandwich.

"This is probably the most unhealthy thing that I eat and don't feel bad about eating because it is so good," I laughed.

"Do you have a therapist?" he asked, wiping his mouth.

"I used to," I shrugged, pulling my legs criss cross.

"What happened?"

"He tried to touch me and I punched him in the face," I laughed.

"Ah."

"Yeah. That's why Max just let's me get alcohol and drink here. Saves on legal fees."

"I know someone you could go to. She's not creepy, I swear," he laughed.

"What's her name?"

"Jennifer. Dr. Jennifer Goolsby."

"How do you know of her?"

"My sister went through a rough patch and that's where my mum sent her. She does a really good job."

"Thanks, but no thanks. I don't need someone else to tell me what's wrong with me. I do that enough on my own."

"Okay," he shrugged. "But it's always an option."

"I don't need a therapist!" I snapped, Harry slightly jumping. We were quiet as we finished our meal and I sat our plates in the sink. Harry's phone began to ring and he looked down, smiling.

"Take it," I laughed.

"Hi mum," he sighed. "Yes, I'm still coming for Thanksgiving."

"How do you know her na-"

"Oh. Of course but sh-"

"Hold on," he sighed. Holding the phone away from him. "She wants to talk to you," he whispered.

"Why?" I gasped. He just shrugged.

"Hello?" I asked tentatively.

"Neely? Oh, hello darling, how are you?" she exclaimed.

"Hi Mrs. Styles, I'm well. How are you?"

"Oh please, love. Call me Anne. I'm doing just fine. I was wondering if you'd be accompanying our Harry for thanksgiving?" My eyes widened.

"Um, I-I wouldn't want to intrude," I stammered, not know what to say.

"Oh, nonsense! Harry hasn't brought a girl over in years. It'll be great fun, we can bake together!"

"Awesome," I chuckled.

"Alright love. See you Wednesday."

"Bye Anne," I laughed.

"What?" Harry asked looking at me skeptically.

"Looks like I'm coming home with you for thanksgiving," I smiled, handing him his phone back.

And so it begins....