Twenty Eight-

Pic is last NYE: L-R: Edie, my momma, my Uncle's girlfriend, me, Lauren, and Christina. Can't believe it's almost 2015!!!

Harry's POV:
"Mr. Styles?" a voice called out and I immediately froze. Shit. Fuck. Shit.

"Principal Malik, how wonderful to see you," I smiled, hoping Neely would stay turned away from us.

"I'm about to have dinner with some family. What brings you here?" he replied, smiling.

"A birthday dinner," I replied hesitantly.

"Is this your girlfriend?"

"U-"

"Bonjour," Neely turned around smiling.

"Hello, I'm Zayn."

"Very nice to meet you, Monsieur. I'm Genevieve." I had to hand it to her, her French accent was incredibly believable.

"You two are the same height! How cute," he beamed.

"Yes," I nodded nervously, dumbfounded at how he didn't recognize Neely.

"You two have a good night and I'll see you tomorrow, Harry. It was nice meeting you Genevieve."

"Au revoir!" Neely smiled, wiggling her fingers at him as he walked inside. Practically sprinting toward the car, we both quickly got inside.

"Holy hell," she sighed with a small laugh. "I can't believe he didn't recognize me."

"I about shit my pants," I laughed, turning the car on and backing out.

"Do you think he'll say anything tomorrow at school?"

"Probably not," I shrugged. "It was rather dark anyway. Where'd you get that good of a French accent?"

"I just picked it up along and along when we'd have French exchange students come to school." Shaking my head, I felt her her hand touch mine, intertwining our fingers. Bringing the back of her hand to my mouth and placing a slight kiss to it, I saw her shiver.

"You okay?" I chukled.

"I feel really weird," she replied, clearing her throat.

"Is there anything I can do?"

"I'll be okay. I don't feel like, sick or anything, I just feel so different." Kissing the back of her hand again and continuing to drive, we finally pulled back up in the driveway and I got out, walking around to open Neely's door. Walking inside and up the stairs, I pulled her close to me once we got in my bedroom.

"I really like you," I whispered, looking down at her.

"I really like you, too. Is everything okay?" she smiled, rubbing my arms.

"I'm just thankful to have you in my life, be it whatever this is." I pointed between the two of us and could see the blush creep onto her cheeks.

"What are we, exactly? If there even is a we." I stood there in thought for a moment. She was smart, beautiful, funny, creative, she was everything. Taking a deep breath and hoping to not regret this, I spoke.

"There is a we, but I have one question."

"Go ahead."

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

HEY YOU GUISE. SO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 11K! Like Ahhhhhhhhhh! That's amazing. If you're anywhere that isn't america, happy new year. Don't forget to check out Thinner and my other stories!!

Comment, vote,share

Much love and always stay Larry af.