Fifty Three-

You guys... 40 k is massive. Massive thank you to all my readers and commenters and voters. It means the world and I wouldn't be able to do any of this without you. Pic above is what I do when bored during exams and then my friend gets a hold on my notebook and takes a pic of what I wrote.
Keep commenting, voting, sharing, and being freaking awesome.
xx

Neely's POV:

"What do you mean?" I laughed, plopping down on the couch next to her.

"Well, Sam told me you had a boyfriend and he told me the rest of the story as well." I swear my heart stopped beating.

"What exactly did he tell you?"

"He told me how you guys met at Starbucks which is so basic," she teased. "But I wanted to see for myself if he was really as cute and adorable as Genevieve said."

"So you flew all the way here just to see him?" I chuckled.

"I wasn't able to make it for your birthday, so I thought I'd come see you for that since I have some time off."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"So what do you do for a living Harry? I know you had a lengthy basketball career." she smiled, turning to look at him.

"Yes, now I just kind of do odd jobs. I coach a little league baseball team," he lied effortlessly.

"How cute. What made you leave basketball?"

"I mean, I didn't really leave it, it kind of just fizzled because of my back."

"What happened to your back?"

"It's just always been kind of funny and it started to effect how I was playing so I had to not play so much. Now I just workout as much as I can. The quick movements and jostling that came with play were just too much."

"I'm sorry," she consoled. "I love watching Neely play. She's a good player."

"I concur," he smiled, looking at me.

"What are you guys gonna do when she goes off to college?" Miah asked, looking between the two of us.

"If I go," I teased.

"C'mon, Neely. You're 6'11" and you still don't think Duke, UConn, or Notre Dame would want you?"

"They aren't knocking on the door yet."

"But that doesn't mean they're not right outside."

"I don't wanna talk about this anymore. Are you staying here while you're in town?"

"Oh no," she chuckled. "I got a hotel. Max didn't even know I was coming so I didn't want to impose anything."

"Max isn't here," I laughed. "He never is."

"It'll be alright. We can have brunch tomorrow. I'll shoot you a text."

"Okay."

"It was great to meet you, Harry, she beamed as we walked toward the door.

"It was great to meet you as well," he nodded.

"Bye beautiful," she sighed, kissing my cheek.

"Bye," I smiled widely. Closing the door behind her, I sighed with relief.

"How are you such a good liar? I would've started laughing."

"I have my ways," he grinned, his arms wrapping around my waist. Hearing a knock on the door, I laughed, walking to open it again.

"You forget to tell me how amazing I-" my words seemed to catch in my throat.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

And so it begins.....

Who do y'all think it is?