Sixty Two-

Neely's POV:

"Is not," I laughed clutching my stomach before taking a bite of my sandwich.

"It is!"

"You don't have a twelve inch penis."

"Not soft," he winked.

"There's no way a boy's penis is three times the length of his thumb."

"I'm not a boy, I'm a man," he grinned.

"You're a boy until you can hear someone say it doesn't fit and not laugh."

"You got me there."

"So what are we talking about in class today?"

"You'll have to wait and see. It's a topic I think you'll have a lot of fun with," Harry smiled, taking a sip of water.

"Can I have some?" I asked, eying the bottle. He gave a small shrug before handing me the bottle and I took a long sip.

"You got lipstick on it," he teased, shaking his head.

"Girlfriend probs," I smirked.

"Coach Styles?" Principal Malik's voice echoed from the door.

Harry nervously cleared his throat, "Hello. What can I do for you?"

"You're a pretty strong guy. Can you help Miss. Cato bring some books to her room?"

"Now?" Harry still had half his salad left.

"Just whenever you get the chance before fifth period," he shrugged.

"Yes," Harry nodded. "No problem at all."

"Thank you so much." Watching as he walked out if sight, I let out a sigh of relief.

"Do you think he heard me?" I asked nervously.

"He would've said something." Watching the way Harry's jaw moved as he ate, I fought the urge to initiate a full on make out session right there. Before, I could never imagine being with a coach or teacher, but he was hot enough I could actually bear to visualize him naked in class and at practice.

"Don't forget dinner tonight. Be at my house on time."

"When have I ever not been on time?"

"I know, I'm just saying. I used to have to remind my dad all the time to be on time places and he would just say 'when God wants me there, he'll get me there.' All I used to do was get pissed off and laugh," I chuckled at the memory.

"I'll be at your house on time. Will there be alcohol?"

"Obviously. Max is like a fish out of water without at least a small drink after 5pm."

"Joy."

"Don't worry, we'll be fine." The bell finally rang and I stood, not wanting to hear Mr.Horan incessantly talk about World War II and analyze propaganda.

"Alright my darling," Harry smiled, walking behind the large cabinet that his part of his room and I leaned up against it. He ran his nose along my jaw before finally kissing me and I thought I was going to internally explode. He was like an electric fence that I enjoyed getting shocked by.

His fingers teased my sides and I put my hand on his chest, "Before I rip your clothes off, I suggest I get to class."

"Alright," he chuckled, kissing me again. "Go be smart."

"Pretend to be smart," I teased.

"I love you," he sighed, shaking his head with a silly smile.

"I love you, too." I kissed him one last time before turning to walk away and felt him lightly tap my butt, jumping. Looking back at him, he stood there laughing and I tried to hide my blush as I walked back to class.

"Well, well, if it isn't the village whore."

Hey guys, sorry it's been a few days. thank you so much for all the reads, votes, etc. I literally could not do this without you guys. Massive thank you and shoutout to all the Australian and European and South American Readers. y'all are cool af. for my American readers who are also cool af, have y'all seen American sniper? It was very entertaining. Bradley cooper was so hot even like, muscular with a little belly. #ThatAccentWasLife

Anywho, I love you all and comment who you think it is that said that to Neely.

Oh and don't forget to check out my other stories. I'm 6 chapters in to Thinner and it's one of my non-fan fics but I think some of y'all might like it.

Much love. xx