Sixty Seven-

Harry's POV:
Three days later-

My alarm rang out and I felt Neely slightly shift, her soft skin rubbing against mine. Reaching my arm out, I shut it off, opening my eyes and trying to adjust to the still darkness of the room. I slightly smiled, pulling my arm from Neely's waist and resting my hand on the curve of her waist, feeling her ribs.

"Don't start something you don't have time to finish," she sleepily groaned, sighing as I placed a kiss on her shoulder.

"Who said I didn't have time to finish it?" I whispered.

"We've got to be at school by 7:15 and your alarm went off so it's at least 5:30."

"We've got time." Pressing a soft kiss to her neck, I looked down at the love bites I had left across her skin and rested my palm flat against her hip, slowly rubbing her thigh.

"You're going to hell for teasing me," she grinned, rolling on her back.

"If I do, you'll have to bring the Starbucks."

"Oh no mister, I'm going to heaven."

"The only heaven I'll be sent to is when I'm alone with you," I said against her skin, relishing in the memories of the previous hours before we fell asleep.

"Not today, satan." Rolling away from me, she sat up, not caring she was naked and walked toward the bathroom. Looking at the curve of her back and the dimples at the bottom of her spine, I smiled widely.

"What are you doing?" I laughed as I heard the sink turn on and off a few times. Her footsteps became louder as she walked back toward me and she crawled back next tome, restoring the warmth that was almost lost.

"I had to brush my teeth," she sighed, her voice slightly hoarse. Leaning up, she kissed me and everything seemed to become more intimate. Her hands rested on my neck, her fingertips lightly holding my jaw. She placed light kisses on my neck and jawline, moving her hands to my hair, her fingernails lightly scratching against my scalp. Looking at my necklace dangling between us as she touched her forehead to mine, I kissed her again, before tapping my fingers against her sides.

"I love you," she smiled, her nose slightly crinkling along with the corners of her eyes.

"I love you more," I beamed, sighing contently.

"I need a shower."

"Care to have company?"

"This is a one woman mission," she laughed, kissing my forehead. "But maybe after the tournament. I'll be really dirty then." Watching as she again stood and walked back to the bathroom, she started the shower and I was soon smelling the familiar scent of her shampoo. Seeing the light blue tint seeping in through cracks in the blinds, I stood, running a hand through my hair and walking across my bedroom and into the bathroom.

Opening the shower door, Neely rolled her eyes as I stepped inside.

"No tomfoolery, Styles. We've got somewhere to be."

"I need a shower just as much as you do," I teased. "After all, you did sit on my-"

"Okay. Please. Just shower," she sighed, before turning back under the water and rinsing the wash cloth she used, the soap flowing down her body and into the drain. Switching places with her, I sighed as the water cascaded against my back and I could feel my muscles relaxing.

"Not gonna lie, you look so hot right now."

"Well thanks. You don't look too bad yourself." We both quietly chuckled before she stepped out of the shower. Wrapping a towel around her long frame and I could see her walk back into my room. Finishing up, I stepped out, grabbing a towel and securing it around my waist.

"Baby love, we've got to hurry. It's almost 7 and I'm hungry," Neely said as she pulled her hair into a ponytail and I got a whiff of her perfume.

"Okay. Give me like five minutes and then we can go," I chuckled, walking into my closet and grabbing the deep royal blue shirt we shared and a pair of black dress pants before pulling on a pair of black boxer shorts and walking back out.

"Hey curly," she called, looking up, I stared at her phone and heard a shutter sound go off. "Damn, you give Marky Mark a run for his money."

"You take that for when you're really missing me?" I teased, pulling my pants up my legs and my belt through the loops. She merely rolled her eyes as I pulled the shirt over my shoulders and she walked toward me.

"Do you think we'll win today?" she asked quietly, her hands lightly buttoning the shirt.

"We've gotta see what kind of competition we've got going."

"Well, apparently, one of the teams has a really tall girl."

"I doubt anyone there will be as tall as you," I chuckled, tucking in the ends of the shirt and running a hand through my hair. "You ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be." Pulling on my Burberry peacoat, I grabbed a beanie from my dresser and we walked out of my bedroom, closing the door behind us.

"Good morning love birds," Louis smiled widely when we got downstairs.

"You excited for the game?" I asked, grabbing my keys off the island.

"Not really."

"Why? Lots of girls there," Neely teased.

"I'm gay, it's pretty unfortunate," Louis laughed.

"Sure."

"Okay, I mean, yeah, you're hot and Olivia is hot, but I like dick, okay?"

"Okay," I sighed. "On a different note, let's go ahead and leave." The three of us piled into the car, getting food before finally arriving at school, the sun barely on the horizon. The bone chilling wind whipped at my hair as I jogged toward the bus to get it started. Watching as the rest of the team pulled up, we finally left at 7:28 and it only took 45 minutes to arrive at the school the Christmas tournament was being held at. Our game wasn't until noon, but I wanted to watch the games to see who we were up against.

"Lucy?!" I heard Neely exclaim.

"Hey bitch," Lucy smiled as she climbed the bleachers and hugged her tightly.

"What are you doing here so early?"

"I have nothing better to do." Both of them laughed and I gave her a small wave. She nodded with a small smile before her eyes widened and looked everywhere else but at me.