Forty-

Pic is my reaction to all these comments that I'm cute. I just got done with a two hour workout so, don't judge. If you wanna see more hideous pictures- follow my insta: @/alyssatess_
Neely's POV:

"Do not make a sound or move a muscle," I warned, getting out of bed and pulling on a pair of shorts.

"Hey," I called from the top of the stairs.

"Hey, I just came by to change and get something to eat before my flight to Vegas leaves. You okay?" he smiled.

"Yeah," I nodded. "I'm just chilling."

"I'm sorry we can't spend thanksgiving together, but when I get back, we'll do something."

"When do you get back from Vegas?"

"Well, I'm going to Vegas until the 31st and then Hawaii until the tenth. Oh, and I'll leave my card here for you for Black Friday shopping."

"Okay. Have fun." Walking back to my room, I closed the door behind me and crawled back next to Harry.

"What'd he say?" he asked, lightly trailing his fingertips against my back.

"He's going to Vegas and then Hawaii."

"Are you going?"

"Nope," I laughed. "But he's leaving me his card to go Black Friday shopping."

"I'm sorry, babe."

"There's no reason to be," I shrugged. "I've been alone ever since the accident. It's nothing I'm not used to."

"You're not alone."

"I don't wanna talk about this right now," I dismissed.

"Okay," Harry replied, throwing his hands up.

"I'm sorry," I groaned. "I'm hangry."

"Let's go get you some food,love," he chuckled, kissing my forehead.

"Wait! Max is still out there."

"So? He probably won't even notice me." Wanting to punch him as he opened my bedroom door and walked into the hallway, he poked his head back in.

"He's gone, love." Walking out into the hallway, I followed Harry down the stairs and toward the kitchen. Yep, he was gone.

Have fun. -Max scrawled in his shitty handwriting on a sheet of paper next to his card.

"Thanks Maxy," I smiled. "I will."

"There's a really good barbecue place not even three blocks from here and they deliver. Wanna do that?" I suggested, holding up Max's black card. "I'm buying."

"Sure," Harry chuckled. I'd ordered from this place so many times, they recognized my voice. Calling and ordering two pulled pork sandiwches on garlic bread with fries and two iced teas, Harry laughed as I hung up.

"What?" I asked, chuckling.

"You're so southern."

"No, everybody up here is just northern."

"Mhmm," he grinned, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Hey, at least I'm not like these other kids I go to school with. I can do my own laundry and make kick ass sweet tea."

"When did your family move up here?"

"When I was like, ten."

"And you're still so southern."

"You can take the girl out of South Carolina, but you can't take South Carolina out of the girl."

"Were you born there?"

"No, I was originally born in Alabama, but we ended up moving to South Carolina and living there before we moved here."

"I like South Carolina. Isle of palms is nice."

"I love it there."

"Are you looking to go back there for college? I know Dawn Staley," he smiled. "I could pull some strings.

"And be back in the Devil's armpit that is Columbia? I mean, I'd love to, but no. I've got my eyes set somewhere else."

"Where?"

"Tennessee, Duke, Georgia, or UCLA," I blushed. "Those are my dream schools."

"What about UConn?" he suggested.

"There's no way in hell I'm good enough to get in up there."

"Tennessee is just as big of a dream."

"I know, but it seems a little more attainable because I've been to a camp there. Hell, I'm just praying I get to college."

"You will," he assured. "You will."