Ninety Seven-

Pic is basically my brain at school. Yes, I really did write all that haha, my friend found my notebook and snapchatted me that. I know it's short, but I'm tired af. Love youuuu.
Harry's POV:

Hurriedly getting dressed, I tamed my hair and walked down the staircase, trying to keep my breathing calm.

"Harry!" Louis exclaimed, smiling widely. "So great of you to join us."

"You're Coach Styles," Neely smiled.

"Harry, please," I chuckled, shaking her hand.

"It's so nice to meet you. I've heard a lot about you."

"Likewise."

"Louis, I didn't know you were friends with him," she blushed.

"We're practically brothers," Louis grinned.

"That's amazing. I feel kind of starstruck." Her laugh was music to my ears and I smiled widely.

"No need to be, love. I'm just a normal guy."

"You're amazing. You hold the record for the most blocked shots and rebounds in college basketball, you played on the Olympic team, you're incredible," she gushed.

"Thank you. That's very kind." Apparently she already loved me back.

"Anytime."

"How do you know Louis?"

"He taught my math class in high school and he was the best teacher ever. We just kind of stuck together."

"Oh." When the spell reversed, it really had changed everything.

"What are we cooking?" Louis asked excitedly.

"Steaks?" I shrugged, knowing it was one of Neely's favorite dishes.

"Sounds perfect. I'm gonna go shower really quick, why don't you two start cooking." I looked at Neely and she peered back at me with a quick glance, her cheeks turning red.

"Go ahead," she smiled. "I'll be fine down here. I hope he doesn't bite."

"I don't." All three of us chuckled and Louis walked toward the staircase.

"So how've you been since the game?" I asked, trying to make conversation.

"I've been okay. Glad to have a small break."

"Everyone needs a break from time to time."

"Yeah. This is the first day in months I haven't been sore."

"That's how it was when I played. I stayed sore all the time," I laughed, pulling the steaks from the fridge and grabbing an apron.

"It's crazy, but I love it," she sighed. Handing her an apron, she slipped it over her head and I watched her arms curl around to tie it.

"Do you like music?" I asked, pulling vegetables out.

"I love it. I couldn't live without it."

"How about we play some?" I suggested, plugging my iPhone in.

"Sure."

"What's your favorite song?"

"Hard to choose," she laughed, leaning against the counter. "Surprise me."

"Okay," I grinned, turning back to my phone and scrolling through my thousands of songs, knowing which one I was going to choose.

I smiled widely, clicking Girl Almighty and turning back toward her before grabbing a knife to chop the vegetables.

"You like this song?" she blushed.

"One of my favorites," I nodded, trying to now hide my blush.

"That's really surprising."

"Why?"

"You don't seem like the kind of guy to listen to boy bands."

"Things are never as they seem."