Forty Six-

*tune of Out of the Woods* I had just woken up, was tired af.
Get ready. This is gonna be crazy.
Neely's POV:
Finishing my tea and standing, I was surprised when Anne pulled me toward her for a hug.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"For what?"

"You'll figure it out soon." Looking at the clock on the microwave as she let me go it beamed 1:38am. Walking back into the library, I quietly closed the door behind me and Harry was still asleep on the couch.

"Hey," I whispered, shaking his shoulder lightly.

"Mmmm," he groaned, swatting at my hand. "Go west, mum. I'm trying to eat."

"It's Neely, babe," I laughed quietly. "We've got to go to bed."

"Just lay with me," he groaned, scooting up on the couch and holding his arms open. Chuckling as I climbed on top of him, I pressed my ear to his chest as his arms heavily fell against my back.

"I love you," I said, almost inaudibly, picking at a small piece of lint on his shirt. Even though he didn't respond, his soft snore and rhythmic heartbeat were an answer enough.

---------------------------------

The next morning, I woke up lying on the plush couch cushions, Harry gone. Sitting up and looking around I sighed, standing up. Everything seemed a little quiet. Walking upstairs toward the room Harry and I were supposed to share, I picked out some clothes and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. My hair was a mess as I undressed and stepped under the hot water.

"You tell me that you're sad and lost your way
You tell me that your tears are here to stay
But I know you're only hiding
And I just wanna see you

You tell me that you're hurt and you're in pain
And I can see your head is held in shame,
But I just wanna see you smile again
See you smile again

But don't burn out
Even if you scream and shout
It'll come back to you
And I'll be here for you

Oh I will carry you over fire and water for your love
And I will hold you closer
Hope your heart is strong enough
When the night is coming down on you
We will find a way through the dark," I belted out, smiling like an idiot and thinking of Harry. Finishing up, I wrapped the large, white towel around me and padded back into the room to get dressed. Humming a few more tunes as I got dressed, I sighed, not knowing what I was going to do with my hair. Deciding to straighten it, it seemed to take ages to dry. Starting to slightly sweat, I managed to straighten my hair and put on my makeup with minimal injury. Walking down the stairs, I made my way into the kitchen, smelling food and seeing so many people I had yet to meet.

"Hey babe," Harry beamed, kissing my cheek.

"How are you not hungover?" I teased.

"We Styles have strong stomachs," he laughed.

"Mhmm."

"I feel like I'm dying," he whispered and it took everything in me not to burst into a fit of laughter. He looked good. Clad in a red and black plaid shirt, black skinny jeans and his familiar tan boots, I played with the cross necklace around his neck.

"You'll be fine. Just eat something greasy and drink lots of water. Have you taken any medicine?"

"I took some Tylenol earlier, my head doesn't hurt anymore but I'm exhausted."

"That's what alcohol does to you, baby cakes."

"Yeah, yeah."

"You're adorable."

"And you look absolutely stunning." His eyes moved from the top of my head all he way down to my shoes and I couldn't help but blush.

"Thanks. I figured if we're both gonna feel like shit, we're gonna look good doing it," I winked. Hearing the doorbell ring, I saw Anne excitedly clapping.

"That's Louis!" she squealed. Hearing the door open, we heard nothing but silence. Following behind Harry through the foyer, he chuckled.

"Who is it, mum?"

"Must not be Louis," I shrugged. Looking past Anne, I saw a petite blonde woman standing there with a straight face and icy blue eyes. It was definitely not Louis.

"Elizabeth?" Harry gasped.

Don't hate meeee!!! I love you all and wanted to give you something. I know it's short,but the next chapters are going to be more dramatic than the interview with Ben Winston.
And so it begins...
Much love and always stay Larry af.