Note-

Hey guys.

So, many of you want an epilogue... I feel that it was fit to leave it to y'all to decide whether or not she said yes or no. that's the magic about reading.

I'm thinking of doing a sequel. I'm not sure yet. Maybe set in DC or some other part of the world- here's looking at you my French readers lol if there are any of you-

I'm not sure yet. I can believe this is at almost 100k I felt like continuing it until it reached 100k but the storyline was just coming to an end. If I did a sequel, would y'all even read it?

I did that for another story of mine and it didn't work out too well.

Let me know what y'all think, what y'all want, and generally any comments about the story y'all haven't commented.

This story could've never survived this much on here without you guys and I'm so happy y'all liked it. I know the ending was a little cliché, but I wanted to leave some degree of suspense as I had all story long.

I love you all so much an no massive thanks could even begin to describe how grateful I am.

All the love.

Update as of May 28th: I WILL BE POSTING AN EPILOGUE AND/OR SEQUEL SOON. EXAMS COMING UP SO #Busy BUT I WILL DO MY BEST. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.

JUNE 1St: WHAT IF I POSTED A vampire/ dad FANFIC? Would any of y'all read it?----- vampire fic posted. It's called "Leech" check it out! xx

June 14- I HAVE SOME VERY EXCITING NEWS! THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL BEING POSTED. REPEAT:THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL. Comment what you guys wanna see!!

SEQUEL IS POSTED. IT'S CALLED "DRIBBLE"

JANUARY 22, 2016- THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 175K. THIS IS INCREDIBLE AND I ONLY HOPE THAT YOU CONTINUE TO READ AND SHARE THIS STORY AND THE SEQUEL AS WELL AS MY OTHER STORIES. THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!

JANUARY 27TH- the girls name is from my friend Neely Pritchett @neelyetc on insta @goldpout on tumblr @httpuppy on Twitter and you're more than welcome to follow me on instagram, twitter or Tumblr or snapchat. Tumblr:notalyssamilano

 Insta: alyssahumes

Twitter: Alyssatess_

 Snapchat: alyssa.tess LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. 

FEBRUARY 2ND- HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY BABU HARRY STYLES. DID ANYONE SEE WHAT RBB AND SBB DID? OH YEAH. ANYHOW, THANK YOU GUYS SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR 180K. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. LIKE, THIS IS WAY BETTER THAN AMAZING AND I THANK EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU FOR EVERY READ, COMMENT, VOTE, AND SHARE AS WELL. I WOULDN'T BE ME WITHOUT Y'ALL. 

APRIL 6TH- YOU GUYS. 261K IS AMAZING. WOW. THANK YOU SO MUCH. IN ALL HONESTY, THIS IS SO MANY MORE READS THAN I'D EVER THOUGHT I'D GET. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. THANK YOU WITH EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE. YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING. 

MAY 3RD- WOW. I CANNOT BELIEVE IT'S ALMOST TO 300K. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY UNREAL AND I CANNOT THANK EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU ENOUGH FOR READING AND SHARING AND VOTING. IT MEANS THE WORLD. ALL THE LOVE XX.