One Hundred-

Wow guys. 100 chapters and 81 thousand reads later, here we are. this is unbelievably amazing and I cannot thank y'all enough. you deserve the best things because y'all are the best.
Big love.

Song(s): Hozier- Work Song

"God, I love you," Harry moaned, his body going rigid and my eyes immediately opened.

I remembered. Vivid flashes of the day Harry and I met flowed through my brain. Everything about the spell and Susie, everything.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked, his face reddened from what looked like embarrassment.

"I remember," I whispered, tears filling my eyes.

"What?"

"I remember."

"You do?" Harry beamed like a child.

"I do."

"Oh my God, baby. I missed you."

"I need a minute." Getting up, I walked into his bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror and trying to process all of it. I'd always felt there was a gap from my high-school years that I would've never been able to get back and here it was.

This was why I felt so close to him and why he seemed so familiar. Closing my eyes, I let the tears fall down my cheeks. There was a tiny knock on the door and I took a deep breath.

"You okay, Neels?"

"I'll be out in a sec," I managed to choke out. I felt like I couldn't breathe. The door handle turned and I immediately forced my back to the door, not wanting him to see me cry. His hands touched my shoulders and I quickly wiped at my face.

"Hey," he whispered, "Hey." Not turning to look at him, I felt him move in front of me.

"Look at me, baby girl." His voice was smooth and calming. I felt his index finger lift my chin and I kept my eyes closed, his palms touching my cheeks. His thumbs ran across my cheekbones, catching a few tears.

"Open you eyes." I took a deep breath, opening them, his eyes just as red and glassy as I assumed mine were.

"I loved you then, I love you now, and I will always love you," Harry cooed with such sincerity it seemed to make everything right in the world.

"How?" I whispered, "How can you love me?"

HARRY'S POV:

"What do you mean?" How could I not love her?

"How can you love someone like me? How can you love someone so fucked up?"

"What are you talking about?" Maybe we shouldn't have had any wine.

"You shouldn't love me. I don't deserve any love from you," she replied. "I don't deserve love from anyone."

"How can you say that? Of course you do," I scoffed.

"Harry, just stop," she sighed, raising her voice.

"Tell me why you're saying all of this then!" I was trying to keep my voice as calm as I could but she was the one who yelled first.

"Because I don't even know what love is! Ever since my mom died I haven't known. I don't know what it's like to be able to tell someone you love them and really mean it. I just spit it out like an assembly line because it's what people want to hear. I thought I would always have my parents. Them dying only confirmed the fact that even when someone says they love you, they're still going to hurt you," she replied and I could see tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Neely," I sighed, my heart slowly breaking. "I would never ever hurt you intentionally. When I say I love you, I really mean it." Taking a step toward her, I rewrapped my arms around her and pulled her toward me in a tight hug as she sobbed. She wiped at her eyes and looked up at me, her eyes searching mine. Her arms tightened around my neck and pulled our bodies even closer together.

"It's gonna take me a little bit," she whispered into my neck.

"I'm willing to wait however long it takes," I sighed, blinking back the tears that were trying to fall.

"I'm sorry, Harry."

"There's no need to be sorry. We are meant to be together. It wouldn't be half the fun without the obstacles we've faced," I chuckled, trying to lighten the mood.

"You're sweet."

"I try." She smiled at me, that gorgeous smile I loved so much.

And that was all I needed for now.